Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Who needs F1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
woobn8r
Check this out

http://www.prostreetromania.com/prostreet.htm

This has more in common with the sandbox than the paddock...so I split the difference and put it in the garage....
degreeoff
don't know if I am a fan of the cars but HOLY SHIT if all the wiminsk loouk like dat den I am in the wrong country!
Demick
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Nov 28 2007, 07:03 AM) *

don't know if I am a fan of the cars but HOLY SHIT if all the wiminsk loouk like dat den I am in the wrong country!

agree.gif His quotes crack me up.

"YELENA - SHE POLISH MY TURBO"

"KRISTA - IF COLD, SHE WEAR LESS"

"IKA - SISTER OF DRAGOS PREFER LADA"

krazykonrad
I am trading the 914 for a Lada GT Turbo 1.3 VX immediately!

Konrad
byndbad914
that site is too funny laugh.gif The broken English makes it awesome cuz I can conjure up a voice in my head with a bad accent hahah, like Borat.

*check my exhaust x 6 pipe. This guy would soooo fit in at a DUB meet. In fact, I haven't seen this yet, so I am thinking this guy is ahead of his time.

*I make spoyler more heavy for downforce and grip. It is so funny how so many people think weight is what makes a wing work better for downforce.

*Making special vodka mix with petroleum makes her go like beast. Okay, that is just awesome av-943.gif I swear, anywhere in or near Russia, they use Vodka for everything.

*MY GIRL - IN ROMÂNIA IT IS COLD! No comment shades.gif still a bit sidetracked drooley.gif

I am not bagging on the kid BTW, just think it is a funny site. Given what he has and how little real car racing knowledge exists over there, at least he tries!

edit - oh yeah, forgot, that vid is awesome. Definitely has a good sense of humor. Look close and you will see hood scoops on the cowl as well!!! LMAO.
Demick
agree.gif The videos are especially funny. VERRRRRYYYYY slow to load, but worth the wait. They must be posted to a server powered by a Lada 1.3L turbo
scotty b
The girl in the grey with the boots, wub.gif to the right of the one in pink.....she will be mine ...........................oh yes she will be.......... sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.