Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Accoladious Maximus
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Eric_Shea
I see Mr. Bliznik is back from his self emposed exile.

I just wanted to tell everyone what a great human he is... pray.gif

(end of love fest) wink.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 29 2007, 11:47 AM) *

I see Mr. Bliznik is back from his self emposed exile.

I just wanted to tell everyone what a great human he is... pray.gif

(end of love fest) wink.gif

I agree!
Tom, though sometimes inhabited by gremlins that I don't understand, IS a truely great human.

He has a slight penchant towards rodding, which I fully understand & condone - in domestics. He, and several others on this forum, love to screw with me over what I consider originality, by which I mean if it didn't come on your COA.......

But, all in all, Tom is an extremely talented guy and I respect him. Some of you other guys, though......

Allright, allright! Can't you take a joke? It's Friday! Aw, OK - I respect all of you. You may be eccentric, but your OK!
Pat
TJB/914
Eric, Pat & others.

Thanks for the kind words. I just enjoy working with everyone doing what I like. This little car has given me much enjoyment and new friends.

Tom
BTW: I know why Eric responded, he was supposed to keep quiet about his Christmas gift. Big mouth chair.gif I also like playing head games with my 914 buddy Pat. av-943.gif

The wife & I are baby sitting my daughter's (3) grandchildren the next few days & boy I am beat. They love to ride in my 914 & love the sound of the motor behind them. Smart kids. They will inherit it someday after they learn to work on it. Joshua is my olderest 914 buddy. wub.gif
Eric_Shea
I didn't say ANYTHING about the Christmas present... you just did! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Joshua is way cute! wink.gif

P.S. Pat, I have 3 rear fog mounts being made up as I sensed you "softening" on the subject. Get that drill ready and "let's start winning some trophy's"!! smilie_pokal.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 1 2007, 01:06 PM) *

I didn't say ANYTHING about the Christmas present... you just did! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Joshua is way cute! wink.gif

P.S. Pat, I have 3 rear fog mounts being made up as I sensed you "softening" on the subject. Get that drill ready and "let's start winning some trophy's"!! smilie_pokal.gif

NNOOOOOOO! Drill holes? NNOOOOOO!

If I did that I'd have to drill one for a radio antenna.

Can I put one on with magnets?
Pat
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 2 2007, 05:19 PM) *

Pat

Pat's nightmare...

A bunch of 914 guys who like modifying their cars, standing around his car with drills, grinders, and sawzalls.... happy11.gif
jonferns
.....and a rear fog light in hand happy11.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 3 2007, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 2 2007, 05:19 PM) *

Pat

Pat's nightmare...

A bunch of 914 guys who like modifying their cars, standing around his car with drills, grinders, and sawzalls.... happy11.gif

So long as you have naked, nubile women standing aroung with drills, grinders (no sawzalls) it's OK. But, they must be naked & the tools rubber.

Other than that - I'm cool!
Pat
Eric_Shea

Make no mistake; he is softening. happy11.gif

So long as you have naked, nubile women standing aroung with drills, grinders (no sawzalls) it's OK. But, they must be naked & the tools rubber.

...or maybe hardening... blink.gif

(danm Pat, you sure can trash a wholesome thread) biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.