Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Catalog?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beamer13
So I got my order today from AA, and much to my dismay there was no catalog in it?? Did I completely miss the boat and they ran out??? I was so looking forward to finally getting one. Online is just not the same as sitting and circling my wish list, besides it's easier to leave hints for that special someone by just leaving a catalog open to a page with stuff highlighted aktion035.gif
Allan
I didn't order anything and got one today... confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I asked for one and was told to piss off cause i've never bought anything from them. Guess I prolly never will now.
Beamer13
Actually, I just got done conversing with George and found out that I should have asked in the notes section when I placed my order. My bad!! As far as getting one without asking for one, I would assume that you had placed an order at one time or another from AA?? There's a post out here actually stating that all club members that had ordered from there would receive a catalog automatically!
markb
I don't remember ever ordering anything from them, and they sent me a catalog last week. dry.gif
Beamer13
You know, I just looked at your member number, and maybe it is because you are one of the original members??? I guess that's possible? Anyway, you're a lucky man, I'm jealous
Gint
I guess not...
Project 6
Nope, me neither.
Allan
Anybody want mine?

First to ask gets it free.....smile.gif
Dr Evil
I got one and dont recall ever ordering a thing from them confused24.gif Its nice biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
I got two for some reason (one went right to the recycling bin - sorry George).

It IS a very nice catalogue, though.

Zach
type47
when George posted here about the new catalog coming out and solicited edits of the catalog, he said to go to his site and order one for free. i did and got one no problemo..... nice catalog and similar to one he put out about 5 yrs ago. love the 72 he built as a resto (?) project..... there are reprints of the articles of some of his cars included in the catalog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.