Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come get my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
If you remember this is the car that burnt up in my garage.
Unibody is better than most. Everything has been stripped off. GT stiffening kit installed. good suspension consoles and battery box.

Just can't see taking it to the scrap yard and letting it die a horrible death when there is such potential to resurect this car. No engine or trans. NO RUBBER PIECES (duh)

On monday 5 Jan. it will be offered up ala SAZALL. Come and get it. blowtorch.gif
watsonrx13
Sorry to hear of your loss Joe. If you do cut it up, can you save the center tunnel and any of the floor board or trunk floors for me, I'm in central Florida? Do you have any pics?
Joe Ricard
I did take insurance pics. even though it wasn't covered. Pretty gruesome. Don't show much detail. Basically 95% of the paint is burnt off.

The rear fenders were stretched to accomodate 7"Fuchs. The front fenders have no holes for corner lights. Longs are very solid, floors very good patch. Both jack recievers are new.

Rust hole in passenger rear fender well and where the bumper should bolt. I made new brackets and bolted bumper up nicely.

Perfect gas tank. set up for carbs Central florida? kinda vague. Gautier in next to Biloxi and Pascagoula. 120 miles from Pensacola.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.