Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paying it forward
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I got these parts from this link

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=75432&hl=

We had a son of a former local NBA team coach donate all kinds of uniforms to our kids. So I dont need to EBAY them. When they got here we were setting up the deal for the uniforms and I just forgot they were here. sad.gif Anyway I will be glad to send them on th anyone who wants to raffel them or sell and put the proceeds to good work.

Larry beerchug.gif

914Sixer
Larry,
If you do not need them I will pay the postage to return them to me as I donated them. I will sell and donate the money to the local food bank down the street.
Thanks, MarK 830-755-4755
wilchek
I am interested in the seatbelt. If you like and I can send the money directly to 914 sixer. Let me know what you would like for them.

It is nice to see such a good jester this time of year.
rhodyguy
hijack sorry, what is o.j.i. fraud and what is the picture?
Dr Evil
QUOTE(wilchek @ Dec 1 2007, 05:36 PM) *

I am interested in the seatbelt. If you like and I can send the money directly to 914 sixer. Let me know what you would like for them.

It is nice to see such a good jester this time of year.

A good jester is always welcome tongue.gif clown.gif jester.gif jester.gif jester.gif

...as are good gestures biggrin.gif WTG!

spare time toys
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 1 2007, 04:43 PM) *

hijack sorry, what is o.j.i. fraud and what is the picture?

We have this no good old fart at work who is always doing one thing or another to claim he is hurt at work and goes out on paid OJI. ( ON THE JOB INJURY) Well one day in the slide shop he is over work on one side of the shop alone and we hear a noise. WTF.gif A couple of us walk over and there is Stan on the floor like in the photo. He claims he was on the step stool it moved and he fell shades.gif He gets up and goes to the break room to have a smoke and comes back in about an hour and wants to file an OJI and goes home. He gets 3 weeks paid time off and we get to do his work again chair.gif So we set up a crime site with the tape outline of stan took photos and put it as the backdrop on all the computers in the shop. Now he is claiming the photos are harASSment and giving him stress. headbang.gif

Oh yea the parts are being sent back to the original owner 914Sixer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.