Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914 I brought home a couple weeks ago
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LarryR
I figured what the heck .... might as well post some pictures of the 72 I picked up a couple of weeks ago. It has been sitting since '95 so the paint is pretty oxidized and the engine is frozen. However, the pans and chrome are in great condition.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
roadster fan
Hey Larry,

Congratulations on the new car smilie_pokal.gif . I saw that one in the classifieds, glad you got it.

What are your plans for it? Did you ever sell your roll caged roller?

Jim

LarryR
QUOTE(roadster fan @ Dec 1 2007, 04:18 PM) *

Hey Larry,

Congratulations on the new car smilie_pokal.gif . I saw that one in the classifieds, glad you got it.

What are your plans for it? Did you ever sell your roll caged roller?

Jim

I still have the car with the cage in it. I took it over to McMarks to have the AC damage(condensor hole) and the rust under that was under the passenger seat floor and a short laundry list of other things fixed. I decided to just go ahead and build a race car out of it.

I dont know what I am going to do with this one for sure. For the price I had to drive down and drag it home. I have always had a soft spot for black 914's. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.