Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A gift from Mother Nature
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
That I'd get to drive the teener in January, but.........
Today it was 52 degrees and it has rained for the last 2 days, so all the road salt had been washed away. It was not ideal 914 weather (I had the top on) but still. Tomorrow looks good too. I remember this time last year, there was, like 6 inches of snow on the ground and 2 inches of salt on the road with temps in single digits and no prospect for any teener driving for months to come. Pretty nice for Mother Nature to let me feed my jones in the middle of winter like this!! driving.gif
GaroldShaffer
Do it while you can, its gonna get cold!!!!!!!!! talking single digits in Chicagoland by Monday. It will be
heading your way..... if you are like us it also means lake effect snow sad.gif ar15.gif

Garold - in Sunny Northwest Indiana cool.gif
GWN7
At work now...wind is blowing snow all over the place... 10cm of new.

With the windchill it is -41 outside.

It's heading your way........ sad.gif
seanery
60 degrees at midnight!
echocanyons
68 here at midnight 80 for a high, Im about sick of the humidity though
roundboy914
yeah, they're saying a high of 12 on tuesday, but at least it's a 'dry' cold. finger.gif
Eddie Williams
74 with 80% humidity here. I know the feeling
Curvie Roadlover
Another day in the mid 50's. Went for another ride today - top OFF this time. I may have looked like an idiot, but I don't care. It was nice. I can't believe I got to drive the teener in january - 2 DAYS IN A ROW, no salt on the roads. A gift indeed! It truely may be another 3 or 4 months until I have the pleasure again.
pray.gif Thank you Mother Nature clap56.gif driving.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(roundboy914 @ Jan 3 2004, 01:45 PM)
yeah, they're saying a high of 12 on tuesday, but at least it's a 'dry' cold. finger.gif

YA, I know exactly what yer say'n Roundboy. It don't matter if it's dry or wet it's still cold once it hits freezin. I hate winter... COLD HURTS chair.gif

.........b
GWN7
Currently -28 here ...with windchill -38....

Tomorrow they are saying it is going to be -35 as a low, with out the windchill factored in.

I'm stocking up on mix and rum...not going to move for the next 4 days.
Andyrew
You should all move to Cali!

hehehe

Andrew
DNHunt
Ya you and your orange tree. Only one good thing about the cold around here, don't have to stick the beer in the fidge so the wife can't count.

Hope it doesn't freeze too hard.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.