Full Version: Red 70 on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Ferg
Pretty cool!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Conver...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ferg beerchug.gif
Gustl
it says L30E for a MY'70 car idea.gif

this wasn't an option ... and if it was a special colour, it should be 9810 confused24.gif

anyway - cool car

bye1.gif Gustl
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Dec 4 2007, 09:03 AM) *

it says L30E for a MY'70 car idea.gif

idea.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Considering the August '70 build date on this car, I'd say that the factory started to use Bahia Red paint early and applied it to some late 1970 production cars.

The oil bath air cleaner is a bit different than my '70/4 (blt 01/70).

Chrome bumpers, vinyl sail panel cover, but no fog lights (mine were dealer installed), and it looks like the steering wheel isn't leather wrapped.

The seam sealer looks like a later model spray application, not like early models that had it brushed on by hand.

That car seem to be quite nice, original and complete.

Overall, I'd say that's the nicest parts car I've seen to date biggrin.gif
Pat Garvey
Surely you people remeber this car! It's a Barrett Jackson car from '06. Look back at the topic from that period & see the comments at the time.

It's a very nice car, but I'd bet the guy is stuck with it for now. Too many iffy things going on the markets. Why buy it if your just going to rid yourself of it in a year. I mean, this isn't a hot auction car.

I'd put it in one of orthobiz's bubbles for a couple of years, or enjoy it.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.