Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Photos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
TROJANMAN
Of the 914 Polezei Cars
Looking for "actual" photos, not model cars.
I've only seen the pic of Hitler standing next to his big bumper car, but I know they made early 914 Polizei cars too.
Does anyone have any?

A search here did not reveal much.
Thanks

Do I need to know a secret handshake to be in this forum? ph34r.gif
Although my car is fairly original, I don't wash it as much as Ferg.

laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
It would be cool to make one of those.

I like that last picture.. no sway bars on the cop cars either! biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 30 2007, 12:43 PM) *

It would be cool to make one of those.

That's the goal, but I have not seen any green/white polizei cars with the early bumpers.......... confused24.gif

This will be my vintage racer........ biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Do it... that would be way cool.

I would imagine it would be fun trying to find one of those lights though. huh.gif

I would help explain why you always carry handcuffs in the trunk though. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
Opmerkelijk de verschillende montageplek voor de zwaailamp: op deze wijze werden de zwaailichten aan de Duitse Politie uitvoeringen monteert biggrin.gif

I'll come up with sumpin

So how original do you think I need to be?
I like the color scheme on the big bumper car, but I can't run a late car in VIntage..........confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
I'd start with Wolfy and see if he can source anything over in das Fatherland otherwise... for $29 clams that blue light would be a good start. Have a base machined to match and use a standard pipe fixture to mount and run the wires. Looks like it could be powdercoated white for a fairly close match.

I like the green but the bright orange would rock.
TROJANMAN
Now if I can just remember which house I parked the darn thing at............
TROJANMAN
Thanks Mark, I had seen those.
I was just hoping someone could prodcue a photo of an early car with a green/white paint scheme. The only what out there seems to be the one of Hitler, but that car has the big bumpers. I wasn't sure if the model cars were period correct replicas, or just models. Plus most of the posted photos have been red x'd.

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.