Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif bye1.gif

Just finished the final weld replacing the complete floor pans, inner and outer longs stress kit, rear suspension attachment point stress kit, etc. Just learned how to weld and spent the past five weeks taking care of the welding business.

Have taken some pictures (many?) and would like to attach them to this thread. The only problem is: How do you attach pictures? Can you use copy and paste?
Do I have to put the pictures in a special file in order to transfer them? As you can see, I need someone's help.

Can someone provide me with helpful insight?

Thanks,
Steve Hurt
jd74914
Read this . . . it will tell you all you need to know smile.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
jonferns
or sign up at photobucket.com, upload your pics there, then copy the [IMG] links from them, and paste it here. Good Luck! -JON
Gint
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Dec 5 2007, 05:27 PM) *

Actually, that thread that Sean did long ago doesn't totally apply anymore since the last IPB software upgrade. I'll do an updated thread sometime later this evening or weekend .

If you're going to post links from another site, please don't make them larger than 800x600.
root
What about inserting them in your blog? Is there a reason why you wouldn't do it that way 'cept that it may take a bit more time? confused24.gif
Gint
It's easy enough to upload pics to the site and put them into a post. There is just an extra step that isn't documented in Sean's earlier how-to thread.
shoguneagle
Thanks for all the info and I will be trying it later in the day. Gint, I now know what you went through with the -6 project. The rust I had appears to be in the old floor pans and some into the corners.
Gint
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 6 2007, 05:59 AM) *

QUOTE(jd74914 @ Dec 5 2007, 05:27 PM) *

Actually, that thread that Sean did long ago doesn't totally apply anymore since the last IPB software upgrade. I'll do an updated thread sometime later this evening or weekend .

If you're going to post links from another site, please don't make them larger than 800x600.

I've updated that thread now. It explains how to upload and post pics to this site. Or even easier, even if you've already posted some pics of your car on another site somewhere, the second post in that thread tells you how to easily add pictures from the there.
neo914-6
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Dec 5 2007, 04:02 PM) *

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif bye1.gif

Just finished the final weld replacing the complete floor pans, inner and outer longs stress kit, rear suspension attachment point stress kit, etc. Just learned how to weld and spent the past five weeks taking care of the welding business.

Thanks,
Steve Hurt

Hey Steve! wavey.gif Good to hear from you and your progress. Keeping warm? smile.gif
shoguneagle
I have put some pictures and comments on another board and will try to transfer them to this board, too. I believe everything on our projects should be listed through the threads for feedback, comments, clarity, and otherwise sharing. I have been working on this project for some time and I have read the threads learning and deciding on what I wanted to do. I would like to share the information for feedback, etc .

Mike, thanks for updating the threads regarding how to attach pictures to a given thread, and how to transfer from another site.

Felix, always to good to hear from you and am always interested in how the car(s) are coming along. I am planning a trip to California in the first part of 2008 and would like to see your car(s). Can you fit me in for lunch on me??

We have had snow and the temperature prior to sunrise has been in the negative 5-7 below at the house. Now is the time we wished the California weather. We had about 24 plus inches at the house, and the ski resort near the top of the nearby San Francisco Peaks had 5 to 6 feet minimum.

I will be trying to post to this thread in next couple of days.

Thanks again,
Steve Hurt

I will
shoguneagle
Just tried the inter site transfer and did something wrong. It did not work; probably something simple I overlooked . Will try again later.

Steve Hurt
shoguneagle
I am transferring several pictures (hopefully no duplications) to this thread to show the work I have completed on the project. I will attempt to review the pictures and give necessary comments. First time trying to attach pictures to a thread.

Stressed the rear suspension attachment points

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.