Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PICKED UP UNFINISHED PROJECT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif av-943.gif
xperu
Nice car! I really like the slant nose look; it's going to be a fine looking 914 when it's finished. Mike
VaccaRabite
I really like that style of slant nose. I'm assuming that is the metal welded over, instead of glassfibre?

Either way, looks hot.
Aaron Cox
skline would be proud...
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Nicely done slant nose. Where are the pictures taken?
rmital
...pics not showing up for me....bummer sad.gif
So.Cal.914
Nice
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif bootyshake.gif
jasons
QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ Dec 6 2007, 09:46 AM) *

The slant nose is nice, but I have to figure a very clean way for turn signals ?

Put them in the fog lamps.
boxstr
Nice score. I would just put it back together as is and drive or flip it.
CCL
Bartlett 914
1bad914 has a yellow slope nose. I don't remember how he did his turn signals. Maybe he can show a picture of his car.
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif bootyshake.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ Dec 6 2007, 02:14 AM) *

What do you think of the slant nose.

icon8.gif

hey, you asked! biggrin.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif bootyshake.gif
scotty b
Has anyone ever done a slope nose with GT flares?? I can't really imagine whether it would look good or not idea.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 6 2007, 05:17 PM) *

Has anyone ever done a slope nose with GT flares?? I can't really imagine whether it would look good or not idea.gif

there's a original /6 with that setup. IMHO, it looks icon8.gif barf.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 6 2007, 05:17 PM) *

I was just thinking the same. Pics anyone??
markb
QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ Dec 6 2007, 08:46 AM) *

The slant nose is nice, but I have to figure a very clean way for turn signals ? This was some ones long time project, supposedly it was painted 5 years ago, but hadn't gotten very far since.

The fenders are all metal, but the color isn't my favorite.

I've always thought that certain years of Vanagens had front signals with the same curve as the front bumper. Would that put them too low?
Root_Werks
That is a really clean 914!
'Cause
I like it, but i'm predjudice!

IPB Image
SGB
I usually don't like the slope nose much, but I think the execution is really nice with the narrow body yellow car, and the way the fender line wraps around the front on Ken's car looks great!
skline
QUOTE(SGB @ Dec 7 2007, 06:06 PM) *

I usually don't like the slope nose much, but I think the execution is really nice with the narrow body yellow car, and the way the fender line wraps around the front on Ken's car looks great!

Ken's car is a Chalon bodied car.

As for Dick's car, yes, I do like it, it is the exact same car I am building right now, or should I say storing in my garage right now waiting for the money to finish it. When he told me on the phone about it, I told him we would have matching cars, sort of. Mine will always be faster!! At least when they are both done anyway. Right now, they are the same speed biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
Great car. I like it. Make it go fast Richard. Hell! I can run faster than Sklines car. av-943.gif
Cheers, Elliot
jaminM3
.....no sir, I don't like it...

Nice score though thumb3d.gif

someone did it to a Can-am car too. I can't believe someone did it to an original /6.. sad2.gif
sixnotfour
someone did it to a Can-am car too. I can't believe someone did it to an original /6..
Has anyone ever done a slope nose with GT flares?? I can't really imagine whether it would look good or not
skline
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 7 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Great car. I like it. Make it go fast Richard. Hell! I can run faster than Sklines car. av-943.gif
Cheers, Elliot

Hell, at your age you better not be running except to the restroom, av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 8 2007, 11:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 7 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

Hell, at your age you better not be running except to the restroom, av-943.gif

aktion035.gif

elliot can change a depends diaper faster than he can change a tire smile.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif mad.gif bootyshake.gif
Twystd1
OOOps..... My bad
Twystd1

Yeah......

What Richard said......

Why I oughta.....

Dam kids......

Guys Like Aaron don't even aknowledge that I was killing ants with a magnifying glass LONG BEFORE HE WAS BORN..
Yet the kids still messes with me.
Maybe I will buy him his own magnifying glass when he gets older. So he knows what having that much power in his hands really feels like.

Heeee.. heee... metaphors are kewl.....

None the less. Aaron is my brother. The uglier one of the pair.....

Richard. Dinner tomorrow at 4:00 PM North Woods Inn. You gunna B there?

Claytonobitch

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.