Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: STF forums dinner In SoCal THIS SUNDAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twystd1
Hi Ya Fellas and Lady's.

This is an OPEN invitation to the STF forums TYPE IV love fest... Thats right.....

LOVE FEST...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that don't know what the hell I am talking about.
The STF forums is a web forum that deals specifically with our 914 engines.
And to make em go fast, as well as other topics. (Like turbo engines, swaps etc.)

I have been hanging out there for years.
There are quuite a few teeners there as well.
Like Aaron Cox, Type 4 Unleashed (Richard), Jake Raby, and a bunch of other guys from Europe as well as the U.S.

We meet every year in Covina, Ca. At a great restaurant called the North Woods Inn.

Here is a link to the gig: Party Link..!!!!!

PLEASE COME AND ENJOY THE COMERADERIE.

All ya have to do is show up, pay for your own meal, and hang out in the parking lot before dinner getting your picture taken and talking cars and such. Family's are VERY WELCOME to come and enjoy the festivity's. You don't need to bring a air cooled ca. We simply don't care. We only care about the people. And the gift of friendship.

If ya need any more info. Call me at 714 944-082l

I will be at the SCCA solo2 gig during the day. And the STF gig in the late afternoon.... What a bitchin way to spend a day.

Be there or B square.
Cheers,
Clayton
Twystd1
Oh... The best part of the deal... I WILL B THERE....

What... Your were expecting topless dancers...???????

SHEeeeesh.

C
Brando
Really wish I could go sad.gif

Sister is singing in Choir for a city-function at the mission inn tonight.

Have a blast mang!
dlo914
might drop by smile.gif
bdstone914
Me and my son Wes will be there. Anyone need any parts?
KaptKaos
A little more warning next time please Clayton chair.gif
skline
All the warning in the world doesn't help me any, it seems every time there is an event I want to go to, my one day a week job pops up with work for me on that day. I swear, this casual longshore job sucks if you ever want to plan anything. Clayton told me about it weeks ago and I wanted to go, the last few weeks I have been working every Saturday, this week, I work on Sunday, go figure.. dry.gif
Toast
Sooooo........Clayton told you about it week's ago, and he didn't tell us until the day before? blink.gif

Yea, a little more notice would have been great Twisty. Ya know that I loved the event that I went to last year. Would have loved to say "Hey" to everyone again. slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.