Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a nice project for the Winter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
Scored a nice project car in the Northeast....wasn't easy finding one.
rmital
more info and pics to follow.
jonferns
nice score ray!
LarryR
Nice looking 73. How are the pans? Its getting hard to find a good one on the west coast too.
rmital
QUOTE(LarryR @ Dec 9 2007, 09:38 PM) *

Nice looking 73. How are the pans? Its getting hard to find a good one on the west coast too.

pans seem to be fine....jacking points will need work....can't wait to start!
i love porsche
nice find! where did you get it? what are your plans for it....AX car?!
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Dec 10 2007, 08:00 AM) *

nice find! where did you get it? what are your plans for it....AX car?!

Tuckahoe NY...or were we in Yonkers...?? Not really sure, beautiful area though.
I thought it was going to be a parts car, but Anthony from MovieTime convinced me to put her back on the road, (didn't take much to talk me into it). He offer garage space and use of his shop...no brainer.

AX car...I guess I could embarras myself next season.
i love porsche
cant wait to start wrenching on this!
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Dec 10 2007, 12:19 PM) *

cant wait to start wrenching on this!

I spoke with Richie (nychef) today...was hoping to see him over at the shop, but between feeding the Holiday crowds over at Hill Country, and then flying around the country looking for potential locations for new resturants, he's out for quite a while....just wont be the same without all the causal insults.

Aaron...ask Santa for a nice pair of safety glasses for Xmas wreath.gif
i love porsche
we shoud have a get together at his place....it looks tasty
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Dec 10 2007, 03:09 PM) *

we shoud have a get together at his place....it looks tasty

I took my family there the Wednesday before Thanksgiving...he treated us great! The food was tremendous!!! I highly recommend.
jonferns
whats that switch for on the dash, between the key and the lighter?

rmital
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 10 2007, 09:17 PM) *

whats that switch for on the dash, between the key and the lighter?

....I don't have a clue....can't wait to find out! If your not busy Sunday morning, take a ride up to Lyndhurst. I'm planning on hanging for a few hours going over stuff....
jd74914
I have a toggle right there (the exact same kind actually) that the PO put in. Strangely it wasn't connected to anything, though now its temporarily wired up to crank over then engine since my switch works intermittently. laugh.gif
tod914
Wow nice find Ray, I seen an add for a excellent brown interior just posted if you plan on redoing it here. I'll have to come on down and check it out smile.gif
rmital
QUOTE(tod914 @ Dec 11 2007, 06:54 PM) *

Wow nice find Ray, I seen an add for a excellent brown interior just posted if you plan on redoing it here. I'll have to come on down and check it out smile.gif

I should be at the shop this weekend if you wanted to stop by....probably the better weather day.
type11969
Nice find Ray! Hopefully I'll be able to get up there some weekend and help you spin some wrenches.

-Chris
tod914
sounds good Ray, if you get a chance, give me a call and let me know when your going there. I'll need to get directions again from you. be happy to lend a hand for abit if you plan on stripping down the interior or something for cleaning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.