Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Achtung!-newbies & new buys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1970 Neun vierzehn
A reminder for new arrivals here on the Forum, please add your 914s' VIN to the 914 Info ( found at the top right side of the Forum home page), or include it on this thread so we can track the surviving 914s (or the rusty donor parts cars, as is sometimes the case.) The 914 folks are x-tra appreciative if you can also include the color code (found on the Karmann badge on the front of the driver's side door jamb) and the car's chassis # as well (also on the Karmann badge).

Thanks to all who have already done so, and to those who will do so shortly. clap56.gif
Gint
While you're in there, update you location also. bye1.gif
flippa
Added four vin's for past cars (all died long ago) and one vin for the current car (hopefully returning from the dead soon).

Still need to add 2 other parts cars.

McMark
Also, while we're at it, add your real name (if you want) to your signature (edit under My Controls). That way we can call you by your real name, as well as recognize you at events.
1970 Neun vierzehn
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Here we go again, add your 914 vin and specs to our 914 info section at the top of the thread page if you've recently joined us, or added another 914 to your collection. Thanks again to all.
ScottD914
Thanks for the welcome to the newbie (me) New to 914's but did tons of work on VW's in my earlier years. Found this 74' 914/4 that needs bunches of work starting with a serious sag in the middle. The hydraulic floor jack pushed the jacking post right through the frame Ouch! So, starting with a tear-down and learn mig again. I'll be looking for frame parts when I know how bad. ScottD
SirAndy
QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Dec 27 2007, 03:51 PM) *

Thanks for the welcome to the newbie (me)

welcome.png
Sleepin
Added mine ... turns out mine is sister...two VIN's removed from VWnDRAG's.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.