-Wayne
Jeroen
Just last weekend, I sold the set of steel flares that were on my car
Got $750 for them biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
echocanyons
How are they being produced?
Are you using the orginals as a pattern or are they different?
rick 918-S
Wayne posted that he set his metal crafter his factory flares for a quote. I'm in! mueba.gif I'll rip my glas flares off. They warp like a Corvette. sad.gif I hate that.
Three cheers for Wayne! aktion035.gif WAYNE! aktion035.gif WAYNE! aktion035.gif WAYNE!
Dave Cawdrey
I'd get a set, then hang on to them until my /6 project begins...

Yea, someday bs.gif
chunger
I put in an entry in the Pelican poll. . . I like it. . . it's even cost effective mueba.gif . . . it's about time someone put an end to the pricing madness on these flares. Great move, I hope it profits Pelicanparts to take this on.

-'Chung clap56.gif clap56.gif
Brad Roberts
That is awful cheap. I hope it works out. I looked into the tooling dies and trim dies. To produce them consistantly the tooling was going to cost close to 50K. Now. If the guy does them all by hand....

Where is Armando ?? He had a "metal crafter" completely redo his flares.

B
seanery
Wayne,

When do you want/need cash?
Dave_Darling
Details are still not worked out, and it now sounds like Wayne only has half the commitments he needs to do the production run. sad.gif

If you want this to happen, you have to sign up! And so do a bunch of other people.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.