Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Buy on Ebay...buy it now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
No affiliation...just paying it forward.
Parts alone are worth way more...
ebay ad
rmital
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Dec 12 2007, 10:09 AM) *

No affiliation...just paying it forward.
Parts alone are worth way more...
ebay ad

agree.gif
too late for me...I just got my spare 2.0L before it hit EBay.
jonferns
hmm....
jd74914
My mom would kill me. laugh.gif

Luckily we just got a '72 with a 2.0 and spare engine/tranny/tons of other parts for a price lower than that a few weeks ago. The car we bought is also a driver biggrin.gif

Jon, you know you want it; you guys only have 2 cars . . . all true 914 fans need at least three.
Demick
Says it has a wind-up key. Must be a special new 'green' feature. Run out of gas... no problem, just wind it up and keep going!
jonferns
Jon, you know you want it; you guys only have 2 cars . . . all true 914 fans need at least three.

this is true...
jd74914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 12 2007, 01:07 PM) *

this is true...

shouldn't you be in school now? huh.gif laugh.gif
rmital
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Dec 12 2007, 02:26 PM) *

QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 12 2007, 01:07 PM) *

this is true...

shouldn't you be in school now? huh.gif laugh.gif

I just don't get Jon's schedule....my kids are in school now....at least I think so... blink.gif
jonferns
alright guys...I wasn't feeling too well today, first day ive missed school this year. I try to keep absences to a minimum smile.gif
jd74914
Ah, hope you're feeling better. I was just messing with you, I'm terribly bored since I'm done with my hardest finals and I'm not used to having no work to do. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.