Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Looking for salvage yard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
okieflyr
I'm looking for a "yard" that can get me the mounted shift linkage off a 5 spd Boxster tranny.
Seems that the ones I've been calling aren't interested in separating them, as they (understably) want to deal in whole components.
There are enough of these out there, so it shouldn't be difficult to locate one.
I have the cables and shift cage, but I need the rest for my conversion, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin
jasons
20th street auto here in AZ. They will part anything out for $, they don't care.

www.20car.com
904svo
Try German Auto Dismantlers in Ga.

toll free 1-866-356-2996

neo914-6
Kevin,

PM Mueller or McMark, one of them had one with a hole in it...

Sonu said fabbing the cable links was easy (he admits they were first protos)
Click to view attachment

Here's my Boxster 5 linkage
Click to view attachment

Here's a couple of the A6 5 speed on DaveC's Audi 914 racer for sale:
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
LarryR
Parts Heaven in www.partsheaven.com or easy auto in Emeryville in Ca.
neo914-6
Jed at Silver Star Recycling. Tell him Felix or Jason referred you.

Work: (800)783-4911
Work: (916)631-7300

11315 Dismantle Ct
Rancho Cordova, CA

okieflyr
Thanks for the help guys!
From one of your ealier posts Felix, I did contacted Jed about a month ago, but he "couldn't help me". Maybe I shoulda dropped your name.

Larry, I did contact Partsheaven today, and Jeff has the pieces shipping out now! piratenanner.gif

Now I just got to figure out the hydraulic clutch plumbing system, and get some axles together for the spring....

Thanks again,
Kevin
scotty b
QUOTE(904svo @ Dec 12 2007, 06:07 PM) *

Try German Auto Dismantlers in Ga.

toll free 1-866-356-2996

Careful with them I have had quite an ordeal with them and have found others with similar HORENDOUS experiences.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(jasons @ Dec 12 2007, 05:31 PM) *

20th street auto here in AZ. They will part anything out for $, they don't care.

www.20car.com

agree.gif

Whenever I am in Phoenix I make it a point to stop in there and check out the non rust 914s you guys in the west call parts cars. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.