Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For all of you young guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
What the hell do we do now? Too much time spent thinkin.
Ratt
I thought hair loss was a Genetic thing. laugh.gif I guess I stand corrected.
Andy
TimT
LOL, that could be my friend and I working on our cars beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
watsonrx13
No use the following to jack up the car, then place the jack stand underneath the jacking brace.
ThinAir
We just claim it's genetic so that we don't have to admit it's from hanging around and working on air-cooled cars. That's probably the real "magic" of Dr. Porsche's engine design and he's laughing silly at us all! lol3.gif
rhodyguy
i hope i don't loose as much hair as the guy wearing the gray tshirt. YIKES!!! you don't think gerry did that on purpose do you?

kevin
boxstr
THe really funny thing is that those two guys in the pic are each 25 years old.
CCLINHAIRCARE
Joe Ricard
Owned a Porsche of some type for the last 12 years. I can now grow more hair on my chin than the top of my head. So it has a couple of grey spots finger.gif And whats that on my back????? confused24.gif

Oh hell givemebeer.gif
redshift
Thank God I have most of my hair.

(what falls out, I just cram it in the bag of 'wigs to be made later')

M
Korijo
FYI - If growing pot outside, spread human hair on the ground, around your crop.
Keeps deer from eating it. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
LOL! laugh.gif
Gint
Must have needed a TON of extra light for the camera to overcome the glare.
Aaron Cox
Can you say...rogaine??? laugh.gif keep up the good work fellas!
Brad Roberts
Rob,

Your method was probably safe 20 years ago when the cars where not quite so rusted.

But for today's 914's I dont recommend doing it that way. Those mounts are notorious for rusting out and ripping right thru the side valance panels. You can see in your pic that your square tube is starting to rip at the top and split in two. Not good to support even half the weight of the car on these.

Be careful.

b
ChrisReale
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 3 2004, 04:35 PM)
Thank God I have most of my hair.

You asked for itIPB Image
redshift
Please, that was a wig, I am a redhead.

M
swood
C'mon Slash ..wink...wink...nudge..nudge...where's the top hat? laugh.gif
redshift
Have you seen my recipie for Urinaide?

smile.gif

M
Mountain914
w00t.gif I just play it safe - I never look in a mirror and don't let anyone take my picture !
swood
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 3 2004, 07:40 PM)
Have you seen my recipie for Urinaide?

smile.gif

M

A bit too much time on yer hands?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
This is for all you young bastards with Hair;

" GRASS DOESN,T GROW ON A BUSY STREET "

" As it is said, so shall it be written"

Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
redshift
QUOTE(swood @ Jan 4 2004, 12:19 AM)

A bit too much time on yer hands?

Yeah, and urine...

huh.gif

M
Brad Roberts
I'm gonna look like Kevin and Dave in about 4 years. Yeah. Age 37. It has already started. ... yeee haw !!

B
PatW
Loosing your hair?. I stopped obsessing over it at 34. Just think.. No Helmet Hair!. Shave it all off and never have a "bad hair" day.. Grow some shit on your face and compesate for the loss if you have to. Tell everyone that you still have what "counts" and because of the dominate gene you inherated. Your appendage has become pronounced as well. Enjoy not buying haircuts, shampoo, and all of the BS that goes with it. Make fun of people who spend time in the bathroom combing their hair. Take the top off in the 914, slap on some sunscreen and drive all day and never worry about getting your hair messed up. And for god sake, Do Not Do The "Comb Over"

Pat
Gint
I've still got all of my hair. Half of it is white, but it could be fuschia for all I care as long as it stays planted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.