Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JOKE: Try to start a Friday off right!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my son." laugh.gif av-943.gif

Have a good weekend everyone!
Rusty
OMG... that's hysterical.

av-943.gif
blitZ
biggrin.gif That's priceless, thanks.
Gint
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Thanks. That will be a good one at work today. Especially for the guy that actually looks kinda like the guy you described.
DNHunt
Thanks, that's a nice way to start the day.
McMark
av-943.gif
ClayPerrine
av-943.gif

so.... you ran into Andy in the mall?? poke.gif

Trevorg7
That is funny av-943.gif

T
StratPlayer
av-943.gif av-943.gif Wife and I cracked up after reading this,,, hats of to your dad....
Jenny
I don't think it's Scott's dad. I've heard the same joke, but replace peacock with parrot. Funny either way you slice it. Only old people can pull that shit off though. Thanks for the ha-ha's Scott!

-Jen
SirAndy
yeah, i heard that one before ... dry.gif

only comment i'm going to make:

anybody who considers coloring their hair "done something wild in their life" must live a pretty pathetic existence ...

poke.gif Andy

PS: you "go wild" once a year on Halloween, i party every night of the year ... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Tom
THANKS,
I needed a good laugh! That is just too funny.
Tom
Scott Carlberg
Thanks for the "atta-boys".

they're a much better reaction from the one I received from my best friend over a different JOKE. (YES I could share it HERE... I mean IF you want!)

this other joke - I thought it was funny also, but he turned it into a LONG discussion about Immigration. Luckily we're still Friends. clap56.gif
mack914-6
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Dec 14 2007, 03:58 AM) *

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my son." laugh.gif av-943.gif

Have a good weekend everyone!

Great Story!!!!!

It's amazing how young people want to draw attention to themselves, then they have a hard time dealing with it. Even if you look like a peacock....
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Mack
ConeDodger
"""
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 15 2007, 01:01 PM) *

QUOTE(mack914-6 @ Dec 15 2007, 07:38 AM) *

It's amazing how young people want to draw attention to themselves, then they have a hard time dealing with it. Even if you look like a peacock....
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Mack

I published a paper about this. If I recall, the title was "I want to be different so I will be like everyone else". Boring academic drivel about conformity and adolecent behaviours...

Dragging Andy into this is unfair though. Andy lives a lifestyle. Kids are searching for identity. Not a subtle difference.

Cute joke though. biggrin.gif

Lighten up Frances.... What I said about Andy WAS a joke.

I was just poking fun at a friend. I don't care what color his hair is, he is welcome at my house any time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.