Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drain Plugs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bbrown
Does anybody still supply or make the black trunk drain plugs?
Cap'n Krusty
Have you tried the dealer? I bought 2 there 2 weeks ago. A lot of things like this that can be purchased from places like PP and GPR come from the dealer network. The Cap'n
jd74914
I've found some things like that are cheaper from the dealer too.
Cap'n Krusty
In answer to a PM, and so everyone will know, the part # is 111 801 177, and they're 3 bucks. That's a VW number, so you have yet another source for them! Now this question never has to come up again .......... Yeah, right...... The Cap'n
ruddyboys
Trunk drain plugs?? Are these in the front or rear, I don't think I have ever seen them, any pics?
bbrown
In the front, looks like tubes hanging down.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 14 2007, 11:11 AM) *

Now this question never has to come up again ..........

add 'em to the parts vault ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=46

bye1.gif Andy
roadster fan
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 14 2007, 11:11 AM) *

In answer to a PM, and so everyone will know, the part # is 111 801 177, and they're 3 bucks. That's a VW number, so you have yet another source for them! Now this question never has to come up again .......... Yeah, right...... The Cap'n

av-943.gif

Cap'n you are the man, you kill me. I am gonna be using your valve adjustment procedure tomorrow (first time ever adjusting valves) hopefully I will still be smiling and not crying wacko.gif

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.