Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northeastern Jersey Wrenching
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
Getting started on my '73 2.0L this Saturday night (12-15-07). Hopefully once I start digging in, it still qualifies as a project and not a parts car. Any one wanting to stop by the shop in Lyndhurst, just post on this thread and I'll PM directions, phone number(s) and any other details needed.

Feel free to utilize the shop while your there, just let me know if you'll need the lift and I'll make sure it's clear.
i love porsche
will you be there sunday? im working saturday night but im available sunday all day
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Dec 14 2007, 01:22 PM) *

will you be there sunday? im working saturday night but im available sunday all day

depending on the weather...hopefully the storm ends early. If it does, I'll give you a call.
tod914
tonight i cant Ray, but keep me posted if your going tomorrow.

Tod
tod914
Roads are rather sloppy and icy up here. Let me know next time your heading over Ray.
rmital
QUOTE(tod914 @ Dec 16 2007, 01:14 PM) *

Roads are rather sloppy and icy up here. Let me know next time your heading over Ray.
yeah....it's a pretty ugly day.
going to watch the Jets get their butts kicked.
type11969
Surprisingly not a terrible game . . . I heard a rumor today that pennington and coles might go to kansas city for some draft picks, the changes made during the offseason should be interesting and hopefully for the better!

Belichek was grinning more after this win than when they beat the colts. Ridiculous.
i love porsche
so ray, in the next few weeks i want to try and get my 924 up on the lift.. i have to change some CV bolts, the muffler and 02 sensor

let me know when the shop will be free...after christmas sometime

and we will start getting into your project, im looking foward to it
rmital
....any weekend after Christmas would work for me...lets play it by ear.
ptravnic
Ray - you got another 914? Tell more...

The green machine is taking it's time @ the body shop - I don't remember if I posted the pics but if not I'll send em to ya. It looked good when I visited it back in October.

Hope all's well.

-pt

i love porsche
post the pics here pete, im interested in seeing progress on the green one
ptravnic
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Dec 20 2007, 11:47 PM) *

post the pics here pete, im interested in seeing progress on the green one

Here's the link Aaron.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=71838&hl=

drewvw

what up all...haven't been making it to the site so much recently. Wanted to say hey and happy holidays! santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif

p.s. Pete, if you are in buffalo for christmas I'll be in rochester until thursday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.