Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V8 914 article in Feb '08 HOT ROD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Zimms
Won their category of "Best Dare to be Different". Very nice looking end result.
nsr-jamie
Any chance you could get a scan of that ariticle and post it? I would love to see that, but can not buy this magazing over here.......

QUOTE(Zimms @ Dec 15 2007, 08:37 PM) *

Won their category of "Best Dare to be Different". Very nice looking end result.

TJB/914
Hey, that's our guy "Mark" w00t.gif

I saw it at the newstand, but didn't want to spend $5.99 for the issue.

Good going Mark. Here's a few photo's of Mark's 914/chev/Porsche out of my archives.

Tom
dwillouby
Flying back today from China mad.gif . Found a copy in airport. I started flipping through the pages and saw his 914. I thought Damm I know this car!! Very nice. I started to enter my V8 914 but thought I would have gotten laughed at by those gearheads.
David
neo914-6
Many kudo's to Mark, the article showed his custom white gauges, CNC'd valve covers, and rear aluminum panel/logo. Nice work and details!
marks914
Yup, That's my car. Too bad my hometown and engine are wrong in the article. Just about every time there is some sort of write up on something I do its wrong.
Can't really complain about a full page in Hot Rod though.
Mark

I will scan the article later and post it
rick 918-S
C beerchug.gif ongrads Mark! beerchug.gif
adbuch
Here is a copy of the Hot Rod Magazine feature on Mark's 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.