Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
I'm going to ship my shocks & struts off to Bilstein for their AX valving.....but I gots a problem. I dunno what the ulfer weighs. When it is "done" it will be 2100lbs...OK, what percentge is on F & R......there's a 6 pack in back, btw....my guess would be 45 X 55....Anybody care to take a shot?

Bilstein is/was closed all thru the holidays....damn. I'll call em' monday.....me and 100 other guys sad.gif

In the mean time, I've been carpeting the interior. Got the back firewall, driverside long, & front trunk thingy done. I figure the glue will wear off my finners in the next week or so.
redshift
I think you are probably about right.

Let's uhh... have some picks, SticKy fIngERs.

M
Brad Roberts
How much do you weigh ??

I'm looking over some of our setups on 9146's with carbs/cage.

B
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jan 3 2004, 04:02 PM)
How much do you weigh ??

I'm looking over some of our setups on 9146's with carbs/cage.

B

165 draped in finery
J P Stein
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 3 2004, 04:02 PM)
I think you are probably about right.

Let's uhh... have some picks, SticKy fIngERs.

M

At your command, Miles
J P Stein
Cockpit
seanery
Is yer front trunk all shroud for the oil cooler?
J P Stein
Just the lower half laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
Hey! dats purty JP....... good job beerchug.gif

..........b
redshift
It sure does.. smile.gif

Have you carpeted your flares yet?

laugh.gif

M
Gint
JP, I thought you were trying to *subtract* weight?
J P Stein
I am, but the firewall has a severe case of ugly. A 6 X 6 foot chunk of the perlon weighs maybe 2 lbs.

The front trunk goodie comes out unless I have to transport sumthin'....tools, jack...then it comes out at the track.

The whole interior is for sale, Brown: seats(cloth centers), backpad, center pad, door pannels (no door pockets).....no rips or tears...all in tip top condition.
Brad Roberts
45 lbs still in the floors it appears and on the center tunnel.

Anyway. A 9146 with a cage and a all steel body weighs 2317lbs with NO driver and a half tank of gas. 15X6 Fuchs and a 205/50/15 Hoosiers. The cage has 2-3 more bars than your car does JP. Lightweight racing seat/all the sound deadening/back pad/passenger seat/dash/front mounted cooler.. all in place.

B
Brad Roberts
Dont pay too much attention to the setup.. it is for road racing.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.