Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Is this guy serious?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
championgt1
Saw this on Seattle craigslist. People really do amaze me sometimes!! screwy.gif

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/wan/512132473.html
VaccaRabite
If you never ask, you never know... Hope he gets it, if he really has gotten the beat down of late.

Zach
toon1
IF he's serious, you have to hand it to him for creativity
ConeDodger
He just got the beat down from Craigslist. His post was flagged for removal!

Just when you think life really sucks, something worse happens!
PeeGreen 914
What was it?
JRust
I think it was a guy who has been on for the last month or so. He posts an add asking for you to give him a nice Porsche 914 or a Karman Ghia. He wants you to give them to him for free as working really isn't his thing as he puts it. Oh & they have to be good running cars with NO RUST. Probably want you to deliver it & take him out for lunch too. Oh & maybe a full tank of gas too WTF.gif I never replied telling him to get a job or to find out if he is serious. My guess is it is some scam to get your email & then screw with you. I've got plenty of people I would donate to before some random stranger on CL. Anyway Happy Holidays all. Hope this loser doesn't get the chance to screw anyone over confused24.gif
PeeGreen 914
I have one he could have. No rust al all biggrin.gif Well, I am sure the is a few inches that has no rust. I guess the part where it is only half a car wouldn't help either. Hey, you can't blame him for trying though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.