Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D-Jet technical article?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.C
I remember back in 2001 when I was rebuilding my D-Jet using a simple laid out tech article showing how to test everything. I can't find it now. Do any of you guys remember this off of Pelican? I'm into another D-Jet but pretty much forgot most of what I learned back then.
Thanks
Beamer13
I think I bought a trouble shooting guide and stuff off of ebay for the D-Jet, when I was under the impression that my engine was a 2.0.. Well, it's not a 2.0 and it's not a D-Jet. Let me look at it and get back to you as far as what it is.
drgchapman
One of the best references I have found. I'm sure this is the one you remember.

http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/djetfund.htm
JeffBowlsby
Here is anther classic:

http://www.rennlist.com/techarticles/djetronicfuel.htm

Mr.C
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 18 2007, 06:18 AM) *

Thanks guys
Jeff that's it! Great, now I can test everything and get this thing running properly.

I was into this last night and found that the previous owner had disconnected the cold start injector from the original harness and ran wires under the dash to a spring loaded toggle. headbang.gif I figured it was time to go through the whole thing.

Would you happen to have the diagram that went with page 3 of this article? I believe this was originally on the 914fan web page before it was moved to rennlist.
Challe
I was into this last night and found that the previous owner had disconnected the cold start injector from the original harness and ran wires under the dash to a spring loaded toggle

Sounds like the car I bought this summer, wires where everywere and the use of gardenhoses as vaccum lines was let us say "creativ".....

The two links mentioned above helped me out so now I got everything were it should be....
Challe
ups
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.