Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE TEENER HAS LANDED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stephenaki
OK, I just got a call this morning from Sigonella, Italy, the car is in! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Now I have to figure out when I can go get it but it needs to be soon as it was 28 friggin degrees this morning on my ride in on the bike and that doesn't count wind chill at 60-80 mph!

Will keep y'all updated when I head out and I promise to take lots of pictures. w00t.gif
hcdmueller
Good luck and have a safe trip. The German weather is killing me. I have been trying to work on my car and can't stand to be in the garage. Hopefully this means we will have a real summer this year.
Gustl
good news cheer.gif

last weather report said it will be freaking cold these days, but very likely no showers during x-mas

currently there's no snow on the roads, but with summer tires it might be a little dangerous idea.gif

good luck driving-girl.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
stephenaki
OK, both of you have heat exchangers on your rides? If so, I may be hitting you up for pictures of the setup if I run into trouble converting mine back over.
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.