Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another "new" 914 owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Racer
After 6 years without a 914, I jumped back in the pool again! Picked up in NJ this weekend a 1976 2.0L. Drove it home to Virginia on Monday. 200-220 miles. No problems. Just nice quiet and warm cruising!

I know, I know.. pics! Once I get to the home computer I will try and post 1 or two.

Feels good to have a 914 again biggrin.gif

Now, all I need to do to it is ... wink.gif
Racer
Pic?
Racer
another from the previous owner ...
Racer
another
Racer
The harnesses have been removed (they were 15 years old!).. The casettes are gone too.. but the casette player isn't wink.gif

Lots of extras too.. Off the top of my head...Safety devices cage, Accusump, front oil cooler, FE, sways front and rear.
stuttgart46
Great looking car. I had a '75 and loved it.
Enjoy it in good health.
Allan
Nice looking car..

Runs good huh?
Gint

Great looking 914! More pics!
jonferns
aha! ive seen that one listed in a few different places, from Warren, NJ, correct? Concours winner, IIRC. Very nice car, doesnt look like it needs anything, can you verify?

-JON smile.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 18 2007, 04:29 PM) *

from Warren, NJ,

LOL - i used to work in Warren.

Nice looking car. Good luck and welcome.png

Racer
you are correct, Jonathan. From Warren NJ. Overall its in really nice shape. Paint is very nice. Interior/dash are great too. There has been some rust repair over the years (suprise). Looks like I am the 3rd owner, with the previous two each having the car for 15 years. Car was delivered new to jack Daniels Porsche in NJ too! A few boxes of spare parts too.

I'll need some new seats and harnesses... maybe another set of wheels.. some 205/50s (r comp)... Down the road, I think she wants a 2056 or 2270 biggrin.gif I am sure some stiffer rear springs and torsion bars would be appreciated as well at some point too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.