Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: See Carlos's Red 914 on Speed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Yes Kareoke Carlos's car on Speed's Superbikes now
Gint
I had switched over to the news here in the office, but I left SPeed on in the living room. I didn't see it, but I hit the record button.

Now tha tI see which episode it is, I realize that we had a thread on this a few months ago. I think someone had a youtube video of the segment that had the 914 in it.
JoeSharp
Yeah Mike. We did Howard's run and met at the VCR and then gathered at the overlook above the Rock store. Jason and the L.A. County Sheriff had a Booth set up. I talked to Jason and some of the guys worked on the red car. Linda and Thomas (I think it was Thomas) were sitting on the rock wall in background when Jason sounds a kid for a wheelie.
Gint
I'll check it out for sure. I Tivo'd the episode. Can't watch it just now though cause I just put the 914 on the lift and got the garage door closed. Time to fire up the heater and remove the muffler. It has a small hole that needs to be fixed. Brant's coming over to give me a welding lesson on thin steel.

Tell the Team Narp crew we said Merry Christmas!

wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.