Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spark Plug Type CHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
t collins
Couple of questions, Where can I find the spark plug type cht (already checked Jake's and CB Preformance with no luck at either site) and are they all compatible with the VDO gauge?
Thanks,
santa_smiley.gif
StratPlayer
Try Pelican Parts they have them.
http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca..._ELgage_pg2.htm
t collins
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Dec 23 2007, 10:14 AM) *

I take that to be the original cht, not what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
hydroliftin
I bought one from Aircraft Spruce, but it's not installed yet. Good price and it is temperture compensated, so you get a true reading. Here is a link....
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpa...CHT_gauges2.php

banger
You can get CHT sensors from Dakotadigital.com You might want to pick up a new CHT gauge while you are at it as well, since the VDO one isnt very good.
McMark
VDO is trash. Get the Aircraft Spruce version for the same price.
TravisNeff
Go to your local VW bug parts place, they will have the VDO sendor for about $12-$15
orange914
i got my duel guage and 2 spark leads from e-bay for $60 shipped. there are alot of aircraft quality set ups always coming up there, cheap. beerchug.gif do a cht search

mike
bperry
The 2 1/16" CB gauge part # 2338 ($61.95) (comes with sender)
or the CB CHT sender part # 2353 ($9.95)

Aren't what you were looking for?

Click to view attachment

As I recall, there are actually 2 senders. They have different hole diameters for
different sized spark plugs.
They used to carry both.

--- bill
orange914
one thing to keep in mind is the temp. range... i.e. 0-500... 0-700

the closer to min/max temp.s' range the better, why have only half of a gauge thats not even used
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.