Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You had to know this was coming from someone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pat Garvey
It's Christmas Eve & I'm not (for the first time ever) spending it with my family! I'm 600 miles away & can't make it this year until after Xmas. It'll be nice, but a little bittersweet.

But, to all my friends here (regardless of religious or celebratory methods) - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I firmly wish for all of you a joyous holiday period and health & wealth for the coming year!

I wish all of you engines that start & purr, rubber pieces that miraculously cure themselves and wiring that fires those bastards up every time - regardless of whatever abomination you've done to the car (you KNEW I'd make a dig!).

My best to all for the coming year!
Pat
TJB/914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 24 2007, 05:52 PM) *

It's Christmas Eve & I'm not (for the first time ever) spending it with my family! I'm 600 miles away & can't make it this year until after Xmas. It'll be nice, but a little bittersweet.

But, to all my friends here (regardless of religious or celebratory methods) - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I firmly wish for all of you a joyous holiday period and health & wealth for the coming year!

I wish all of you engines that start & purr, rubber pieces that miraculously cure themselves and wiring that fires those bastards up every time - regardless of whatever abomination you've done to the car (you KNEW I'd make a dig!).

My best to all for the coming year!
Pat

Merry Christmas Pat.

Wishing you & your wife a wonderful holiday. Travel safe.

Your 914 buddy.

Tom

Sleepin
Merry Christmas! I have spent a few alone myself, so I feel ya! Hope you still have a wonderful day...and may all your dreams be filled with 914's, large breasted women and period correct early rain trays! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
You know me Pat... confused24.gif

Happy holidays! laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Hope you had a good one Pat!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.