Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry White Christmas from the Hogues
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Got up this morning and watched our boys open many many presents and came to realize how spoiled our kids are. Then we Headed toward the local diner where they served a christmas dinner to our community, saw many neighbors and friends there. Kids got to see santa and they all got a present. But best of all was a White Christmas. They are pretty rare here and the last time it happened I was a kid (198?). I hope everyone had a very merry christmas.

HIEDI
morph
Still snowin. Hopefully we'll get enough to make a snowman!
ConeDodger
Merry Christmas James and Heidi! Thanks for what you do! santa_smiley.gif
rick 918-S
Happy holidays!
MrKona
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! A few degrees colder and this would have been a very white Christmas. santa_smiley.gif
Eric_Shea
Hope you had a good one! Thanks for everything Hiedi! (you too James but, we know who's running the show there!!) w00t.gif

White Christmas is great. We had about 12 inces Saturday and watched another 6 fall while "Santa" was filling the stockings and wrapping the last presents. All about the kiddo's.
914werke
We got some of the white stuff up N. as well smile.gif
Pretty nice since I cant remember the last time we had a white
Christmas beerchug.gif
Cheers James & Heidi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.