Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Urgent Help required in Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davep
If anyone in the vicinity of Amherst OH 44001, particularly in the Henrietta Township on route 113 can help stay on the lookout for a white male miniature poodle that was lost in the last few days. This is a dog we bred and sold to close friends.

If you know anyone in the area that you can contact by phone or email, please do so. Email me or PM me for more info if you can help. This is urgent so that he can be located before he succumbs to the cold.

Answers to Oliver or Ollie. Tattoo in ear is 28T4N
davep
Here is a photo of the dog and owner.
Please help turn this disastrous Christmas into a happy ending.
davep
icon_bump.gif One time only. It is too cold out there to survive long. Our website:

http://www.palmanpoodles.com/oliver.html

Dave
SGB
Heres a bump fer the puppy.
davep
Thanks guys. Just got news that our boy has been found safe and well but lost a bit of weight. He had been spotted eating cat food in a barn nearby the location he ran away from. Owners are ecstatic, and maybe now I can get some sleep.

Dave
Katmanken
So having the owners pick up the yapping mutt means you can get some sleep and your cat can get some food out of the barn? happy11.gif

Ken
1970 Neun vierzehn
Cat food! Did someone say cat food? chowtime.gif
davep
Killed and ate a rabbit also, our guys are natural hunters.
degreeoff
I can only count 1 cat that I had to bury....mine too are hunters O' natural.....

Her first kill a chipmunk on a leash!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
GeorgeRud
Glad to hear that the story has a happy ending!

Please have your pets microchipped, especially if they like to run or can get out. With the ear tatoos, there are no national databases with the owner's names and information, but the chips work pretty well.
jimkelly
good news : ))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.