Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swweeeeeeeetttt :D
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So I have been trying to get my hands on a few S gears so I can build two boxes for AX and have only found them for well over 300. I just won one on ebay for 227. cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif Now I only need one more biggrin.gif
sww914
I think that Drew365 has one.
PeeGreen 914
Thanks. I'll check with him on that.
Chris Pincetich
For AX, do you expect to see top of 3rd and into a low 4th (S gear)????
That combo is popular for big race tracks, just surpised because you said for AX.
I'm considering a low 3rd (flipped 5th, ZD gear) and lower 4th (flipped 4th, V gear) for an AX box to match my wimpy 1.7 TIV. beerchug.gif

Root_Werks
Hey Jon, I hear high revving short stroke 2.5's do really well with close short gear sets. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 27 2007, 02:29 PM) *

Hey Jon, I hear high revving short stroke 2.5's do really well with close short gear sets. biggrin.gif

piratenanner.gif I hear that too. We need to get together soon so we can talk about that beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Dec 27 2007, 02:12 PM) *

For AX, do you expect to see top of 3rd and into a low 4th (S gear)????
That combo is popular for big race tracks, just surpised because you said for AX.
I'm considering a low 3rd (flipped 5th, ZD gear) and lower 4th (flipped 4th, V gear) for an AX box to match my wimpy 1.7 TIV. beerchug.gif

Well, the S gear isn't exactly for AX, but the box I am making will be good for track and AX. The S gear is the gear I need to tie everything together. I do see 4th sometimes in AX but that is rather rare. Maybe once I have a 2.5 in my car I will see it more biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.