Pic #2
Red-Beard
Pic #3
Red-Beard
Pic #4
Red-Beard
Yeah, it pretty much sucked today. Sunny and hardly broke 65... cool_shades.gif
meursault
Okay, I can understand needing the hoses, but why did you buy the hard line?

Glad to see that they actally stock the new hard lines. I plan to get one when and if the dollar rises/ euro drops.
Eddie Williams
Just curious, how much was the hard line?
Gint
And how long did it take from order to your doorstep?
Brad Roberts
Damn it. Those are aftermarket lines not OE. The hard line does look good however.

Let me know the hard line price.. that is the one I'm thinking about making, but if they have a decent price I wont go after it.

BTW.. OE 9146 lines have aluminum fittings similar to a Earls or Aeroquip that screw together.

b
Red-Beard
The Hard line was the one I needed. It was snapped during removal. I decided to replace rather than repair the line. And since I was replacing the line, I decided to replace all of the lines.

Yep, the fittings are steel not Aluminium. I cleaned up my old flexible lines yesterday. To tell you the truth, I'd rather have steel, since I'm in a salt enviorment. You should see what the air does to Aluminum windows and doors here.

Once the order was actually placed, 1 week. It took 2 weeks to get the actual order moving, since the guy I was dealing was was slow and went on vacation.

Price: They were about 25-30% cheaper than Pelican and they had the parts. Pelican, while still listing the oil lines in the catalog, cannot actually get them.

Hard Line: New 110.34 Used 66.38
Return Line: New 22.41 Used 10.34
Tank Intake: New 53.45
Cooler Intake: New 44.83 Used 20.69

Prices are in Euros. You are subject to a minimum shipping fee of $49 Euros, where they will ship up to 10 Kilo's. I went ahead and ordered a bunch of other cheap stuff to help defray the shipping costs.

James
meursault
James, just for yuks, would you be interested in selling that snapped hard line?
Red-Beard
Well, let me see if the one from Mittlemotor fits first...

Yeah, I'd sell the old ones. I expect it can be welded back together. You might even convince the guilty party to do it.... welder.gif
Eddie Williams
Exchange is 1.2675
So in US$
Hard Line: New 139.86 Used 84.14
Return Line: New 28.40 Used 13.11
Tank Intake: New 67.75
Cooler Intake: New 56.82 Used 26.22
Shipping: 62.11

I thought I read the shipping was EU$79 to ROW which would be US$100.13 which doubles the price.
Red-Beard
$49 to the US for up to 10 Kilo
$99 for 20 Kilos.

When I ordered the stuff, the exchange was around E$=1.1U$
Brad Roberts
Thanks man. I appreciate it. It looks like they are cheap enough on the hard line that I dont need to persue it any further. They are really cheap on the lines. I just had one made for 100$..and that was my cost. Looks like I will buy some of their lines and stock them here.

B
Eddie Williams
You couldn't make them for less than $200.??? Man. Hmm... Guess I''ll wait for the Euro to drop...
J P Stein
That hard return line is nice.....till you need to plumb in a external cooler.....Ask Brad to see if you need one. laugh.gif
Eddie Williams
I need a set of trained eyes to take a gander at this. Is it a -6 oil line? Thanks.
Eddie Williams
asdf
Eddie Williams
asdf
Gint
I don't know about the "trained" part, but it looks a lot like the one on my motor.

In fact, without looking at them side by side, I'd say it looks almost exactly like the one on my motor.
Eddie Williams
It looks incredibly like the one in the mittlemotor phot too. I'll buy it.
Brad Roberts
It is 9146 stock.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.