Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 16x10.5 three piece fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So I am having my buddy put these on ebay tomorrow, but they look sooooo nice I thought I'd share them with you guys. biggrin.gif Here is to hoping I sell them for a ton drunk.gif

So here are the figures on them.

Just under 7" off set
19lbs aktion035.gif
Sealed with a rubber gasket instead of silicone
kick ass wheels drooley.gif
If only they fit on MY car chair.gif

Anyone want to guess what they finally go for?

Jon
sixnotfour
Are those Compomotive wheels ?
PeeGreen 914
I don't know. They don't have any markings on them. They came off a slant nose turbo.
Root_Werks
Jon, those are cut for BBS halves it looks like. You have buy BBS havles for $65-200 each depending on what you want. You could easily make those any offset you wanted. Yes, they come with the rubber gasket (I have some of those) but I still sillycone them just as another safety.

Process to make the centers is a painful one. First get some 16x6 fuchs (Good luck there), then find machine shop that can machine out the centers for BBS halves and do it right so they are correct self centric with the halves.

I would keep them and just buy the halves you want to get the correct offset. The centers typically cost around $250 each to make including the average price of a 6x16 fuch rim.

-Dan
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, I know Dan. I just bought them to sell them though. If I don't end up getting what I want for them I may just do what you're saying.
boxstr
I have to think 17" might be a great way to go. Better tire selection. One piece...
Prices are for a full set of 4 plus shipping.
http://www.lineacorse.com/index.php?cPath=4_9
Anway good luck on your ebay sale.
CCL
PeeGreen 914
oooooo.... Those are sexy. Any way, I like my 15's. I just hope I sell these for more than I paid for them sad.gif However, no matter what happens with the wheels I did manage to make a client out of the guy I bought them from. So either way I win.

I think the one thing these wheels have going for them is that they are sooooo light. When I picked them up they were lighter with the tires on them than another set of wheels with no tires. I just hope some 911 guys wants to pick them up and bid each other way up biggrin.gif
geniusanthony
Root_Werks Posted Dec 29 2007, 11:17 PM
Jon, those are cut for BBS halves it looks like. You have buy BBS havles for $65-200 each depending on what you want. You could easily make those any offset you wanted. Yes, they come with the rubber gasket (I have some of those) but I still sillycone them just as another safety.

Process to make the centers is a painful one. First get some 16x6 fuchs (Good luck there), then find machine shop that can machine out the centers for BBS halves and do it right so they are correct self centric with the halves.

so are 16x6's really that desireable? I have 16x6 and 7's on mine and would love to trade the 6's for 8's... Sorry for the hijack but seemed pseudo appropriate...
sixnotfour
so are 16x6's really that desireable? I have 16x6 and 7's on mine and would love to trade the 6's for 8's... Sorry for the hijack but seemed pseudo appropriate...

16x8's Fuchs are even more desirable

Those are not factory Fuch centers.They are look alikes
stateofidleness
how desirable are 15x8's? and what is the usual going rate for a set of 4? non-original fuchs
J P Stein
Well......there's light and then there is light. 16 X 10, 12.5lbs.

Fake Fuch are worthless to me. 15 X 8 Fuchs in decent shape are going for around
150 a pop. 15 X 7s are more...if you can find any.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.