Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carbon Fiber Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lilbunnyfufu
Hello!

I don't own a 914, but my boyfriend loves his and practically lives off of anything porsche. I've gone to lots of the meets with him, including the Rennsport Renunion a few weeks ago and while there he saw these carbon fiber covers for parts of his engine. Neither of us had the money to get the set then, but I really want to buy them for him now. I was wondering if anyone knew were to find them.

Thank you!!!

Sorry for making another thread for the same problem but it didn't switch accounts before lol. :]
JPB
You have just given me 914 girl hopes. Where are these women at and please don't say Itali or some other exotic place?

That is uno lucky hombre aya. "Texican" beer.gif
dlo914
Might as well get him a 914 shirt as well! http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=79132 biggrin.gif
alpha434
Ciao.

U amico especiale avere una sei o una quatro cilindro motore?

SGB
Hey!

Don't you be boppin' those field mice on the head!

smile.gif

I was at Rennsport and did not see these. Is it for a six cylinder engine? I saw several 914World members there, so maybe someone else knows...
McMark
Only CF I've seen on a Type IV are CF valve covers and CF DTM.
Eddie914
I made these for my little VW-Porsche.

IPB Image

They aren't show quality but nothing is on my car except the inside of the engine.

Eddie
lilbunnyfufu
Yea, I saw another guy selling them in Jacksonville, Florida at a porsche meet there. I met another 914-er who was there and maybe he knows the guy, I wish I remembered his name, but I do remember he had long hair and a silver 914 and he went to Rennsport. Ahh, this is a lot harder than I thought!!

Oh, and his is a 4 cylinder for both people who asked.

And Eddie, they looked just like that!!! Except the color that is. :]
Aaron Cox
qarl has a CF /6 engine shroud...
McMark
Maybe it was a four with a 'cooling fan upgrade'... confused24.gif Or maybe it was custom CF Type IV tin.
lilbunnyfufu
Hate to bother still, but I still wasn't able to find them online. :[

Any other ideas of what might spice up a 914? He doesn't need any parts really, other than a front bumper (or something like that).

Gary
If it was recent, I'm not sure whose products you saw. Carbon Joe was making valve covers and carburetor rain hats for a while, but I haven't seen his stuff in a couple years: Carbon fiiber stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.