Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11-4-07 MetroNY PCA AutoX 914/911 Video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yarin
Well it's finally done! Took me a while to wrap this video up, but I believe it's the best I've produced so far. This was shot a Tobay Beach with my handy Canon Elura 100 MiniDV camera, roll cage mount and exterior single suction cup mount (too much vibration). I edited it with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0.

I probably invested about 15-20 hours into this video. My idea flow ranged drastically, I tried to incorporate various angles and concepts that keep the viewer intrigued. Any comments / criticism would be most appreciated. While this isn't Nathan (Turboman) quality, I'm happy with it.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.stage6.com/user/yarink/video/20...Autocross-Video
(Stage6 is a DivX format video site, requires a plugin. Video quality is WAY better than youtube, check it out)

piratenanner.gif
McMark
No plugin worky for Mac Firefox 3. sad.gif I'll just imagine what it looked like. biggrin.gif
Midtowner
Whee! That was fun to watch! Video was perfect using Safari. Them's bitchin' wheels! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.