Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Seems to be a nice 6.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=527207
Rusty
Clean looking car. I always thought that SC flares were an interesting way to go. idea.gif
Gustl
the owner claims that it's a matching numbers car, but he doesn't tell us engine # and tranny # - and there's no COA (as far as I know)
if someone likes all the modification it might be a nice car
too much modifications for my personal taste ...

anyhow - it's pretty overpriced IMHO

bye1.gif Gustl
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif If I am going to lay down that much for a real six I want one that is concourse.
Eric_Shea
Very well done but, poor choice in components if the desired outcome is a $40k selling price.

* Black - That will be fun and expensive to put back to original.
* Flares let alone the wrong flares - Again, that will be fun and expensive to put back to original.

I agree with Wolfgang, the seller will have to find someone who likes those modifications to a rare, original, matching numbers six. Then he'll have to find a buyer willing to pay roughly double the asking price of a nice original, unmolested, matching numbers six.

Tough bill to fill.
Gint
agree.gif completely.
nomore9one4
WTF.gif All that coin and it has fiberglass flares! blink.gif
degreeoff
Yep GT flares are for me not those....Still a beautiful car.
pete914
it's funny sometimes there are people selling 914's that seem to have no idea of their actual value. i saw what seemed like a parts car at best on there not too long ago and the guy was asking $5000...
i guess it's "old" and it's a "porsche" so it must be $$$$

QUOTE(degreeoff @ Jan 1 2008, 12:05 PM) *

Yep GT flares are for me not those....Still a beautiful car.

JPB
Can I sell my 916 clone six but with no engine or trany for insane money? Would ya respect me in the morning? av-943.gif
Slider
its not a 916 clone.. its a tribute car.. that way you can ask a boatload of money for it.. just watch all of those auctions.. and the number of "tribute cars"

Nice car.. no where worth it for me..
Cap'n Krusty
Why's he trying to sell it on a VW site? Maybe 'cause he's shopped around other places and had no luck. I've seen it somewhere recently. Maybe the bay? The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.