Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd brake light option
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zen motorcycle
I was looking around for a reading light of all things and came across these. Might be a great option for a 3rd break light up under the roll bar. Also come in a mini version as well

Just thought I would share. No knowledge of the product.

http://www.gorecon.com/product.php?pk=46&a...ar&p_cat=25
GeorgeRud
It looks nice. I just wonder how deep they are? Could they be incnorporated into the horizontal chrome trim piece behind the rollbar? One of the nicest setups that I had seen was a few years back at the SMOG midwestern meet, where one of the cars used a 3rd brakelight from a Ford GT incorporated into the trim piece. Very factory looking, but it necessitated cutting the rollbar as well as the trim piece to fit it in place.

If you do enough driving with your car, it makes sense to mount a high 3rd brake light to try to protect you from all the cellphone crazed Aunt Freds out there!
tracks914
I keeping looking at these to try to adapt to the roll bar.
LED Brake light in a 28 light package.
Someone on this site had some nice corvette brake lights that mounted on top of the engine lid but I want to go higher. (under or into the roll bar)
I post when I do it.
tracks914
I just bought one of these to try. I'll cut it down, fit it in and let you know how it works out.
Brake light.
If it doesn't fit....well I've spent more on my car that never went in to it.......
dlo914
Here's what i installed when i had a 914, got it at an Autozone for $10,when i use to work at one. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.