Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Catalogs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
It seems everyone got one for Xmas but me. Did anyone else in Canada get one??
jk76.914
Well, he sent me two. Actually, one to me and one to my wife, since she ordered me something years ago as a gift using her own name.

Anyway, sent me your address and I'll drop one in the mail to you. Maybe we can short circuit the whole process.

Happy new year!

Jim
tracks914
I haven't bought a lot from AA for various reasons the biggest being the crappy web site they have but I should be on their mailing list. I would like to support them more but until the web site is improved or I get a Catalog......
I cover your postage if that's Ok with you. Paypal??

Doug Armstrong
815 College St
Timmins Ontario
Canada
P4N 8J3

Tx Jim and Happy New Year back at ya.
Doug
davep
I did not get the new one, but I did get one several years ago. So I don't know if I'm on his list or not.
richardmosselman
I wondered the same thing since I didn't get one either...have got them in the past. R
jk76.914
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 31 2007, 08:51 PM) *

I haven't bought a lot from AA for various reasons the biggest being the crappy web site they have but I should be on their mailing list. I would like to support them more but until the web site is improved or I get a Catalog......

Doug Armstrong
815 College St
Timmins Ontario
Canada
P4N 8J3

Doug

Aw. Fa-get-aboot-it. I'll get it in the mail on Wednesday.

Jim
woobn8r
I've bought stuff thru 2007 and did NOT get a catalogue....

Ces't demage.....
cantley914
mad.gif
Same for me,
I've bought stuff also over the past few years and did'nt one either.
George must have misplaced his list of Canadian customers.
I'm sure he'll find it in a few days and mail each one of us one.

No hard feelings George, Happy new year to you and your staff !

Bonne Année à vous tous du Canada aussi!

Steph beer.gif
Wide914
i didnt get one either. so i just downloaded the pdf version and keep it on my computer...
it would be nice to have a hardcopy though

davep
QUOTE(Wide914 @ Jan 1 2008, 03:31 PM) *

it would be nice to have a hardcopy though

agree.gif
mikerose
I sent in my order to. Not yet!
pete-stevers
hey Doc i have not got mine yet either.....
i have not bought for a couple a years ...
but would like to get one
balljoint
I got the cd version mailed to me. smile.gif
buzzard
Agree about the AA website , but a catelogue would be helpful, maybe with all these canuck replys on the thread they may get the hint.

Hey speaking of the Canadian side , any of you see the Ebay posting for a 75 914 just north of Buffalo. I was thinking of taking a look this weekend , would be interested on your perspective / watch outs...etc..being a newbie and all.

I keep looking and staying dialed into this site , I will find the right one some day and have it in the garage.

Take Care.

woobn8r
QUOTE(buzzard @ Jan 4 2008, 04:27 PM) *

Agree about the AA website , but a catelogue would be helpful, maybe with all these canuck replys on the thread they may get the hint.

Hey speaking of the Canadian side , any of you see the Ebay posting for a 75 914 just north of Buffalo. I was thinking of taking a look this weekend , would be interested on your perspective / watch outs...etc..being a newbie and all.

I keep looking and staying dialed into this site , I will find the right one some day and have it in the garage.

Take Care.

Nope...didn't see the WNY car...any links? auction over?
Clean 914s are hard to find in these parts....
A trip to "The Terminator" State may be in order....or somewhere else on the left coast....
Don't give up looking
jd74914
While you Canadian guys don't get them, stateside people can't get them now without paying postage. Every other Porsche company with a catalog sends theirs for free. mad.gif

For me that means no buying from AA. I'm not going to pay $5 postage to get a catalog; screw George. barf.gif
jk76.914
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 31 2007, 08:51 PM) *

Doug Armstrong
815 College St
Timmins Ontario
Canada
P4N 8J3

Doug

O-MY-GOSH!!! I forgot all about this!! It's in the mail now. Sorry about that, I spaced out. Must've killed those brain cells on New Year's Eve.

Jim
woobn8r
Y'know...with 18 posts by a direct segment of AA's target market segment...you'd have thought SOMEONE would have got the hint....(Canadians are usually somewhat subtle...but, c'mon).

Many companies pay significant sums just to determine who their target market is...and then are happy with 5-7% ROI for their advertising dollar. I'd be willing to bet the numbers in this case would be 10 times that. Also it is far easier (and less costly) to KEEP a current customer than attract a new one.

7TPorsh
I didn't get one and I have purchased and I am in the states. humph!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.