Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Jensen FS on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
don9146
I saw this Jensen Interceptor fro sale on E-bay. I wish the previous owner of my 914 was this honest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2451718436
rick 918-S
I can't remember when I've enjoyed reading a sale ad as much as I just did.

It painted a wonderful picture of misguided hope, tradgity, dispare, and the attempt at prolonging the enevitable. The Junk yard!
redshift
The front floors, both sills, most of the exterior front bodywork, and the left doorpost are all shot; the inner front fenders and box sections have taken a similar stroll across the periodic table, as have the lower parts of all four outer fenders.

L M A O

M
Dave Avery
ROFL!

"This fine example of how Britain lost its empire comes with good glass all around..."
GWN7
laugh.gif

"The first few dozen of these overheating, pig-handling, self-immolating rustbuckets came with Vignale-built bodies of such staggeringly poor quality that the ENGLISH wouldn't accept them, "

"this British-built version was apparently made from an alloy of salt, wet newspapers, and tuna cans."
Mike Pearson
The best part is...the thing actually sold!

Definitely the best description I've seen in a long time. I gave a printout of the page to someone at work. He was in tears by the time he finished reading it.
Curvie Roadlover
smilie_pokal.gif That was great!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.