Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 strut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wilhelm
I just realized in my collection of stuff I've got a right 914-6 strut, #914-341-092-00 including the hub, rotor, and caliper. I, of course, need some spare change to buy other 914 stuff. Anyone venture a guess what this might be worth? I know the short answer is "whatever someone will pay." Just looking for a ballpark to evilbay it. Thanks.
jaminM3
I don't know what you will be able to get without a set. Who needs only one? confused24.gif
Wilhelm
Well ya never know, someone might have wrecked or off-roaded their rig from the track and bent a strut and needs a replacement. I hate the thought of just throwing it into the metal recycle. Maybe I should list it as a "914-6 for sale, incomplete, needs some work, no vin." biggrin.gif
markb
I have a set & would be very interested in what they would sell for.
Heeltoe914
I sold Front and rear without crossmember for 1300 all stock 914- 6 stuff. old rotors as well. Is someone has a need It will sale.
I would say maybe 200 buck by itself. IMHO

A set well maybe 500 for the right buyer.
914Sixer
There is a NOS strut on the Samba. Asking $160. It started out at $250. If your are going for a PCA award the numbers would matter.
Aaron Cox
are the 911 numbers different than the 914-6?

all it is....is a 911 3" M strut no? (dime a dozen...and its pinchbolt vs wedge pin)
914Sixer
Aaron,
Yes, 911 ones are identical but part number is different. The 914-6 only used the pinch bolt, not the wedge.
Allan
Being that you can get an entire early 911 front end for 2 - 6 hundred bucks, I would guess $150.00???
Aaron Cox
yeah... and you would have to be kinda desperate for a PN for one strut.

Happy sales smile.gif
Eric_Shea
I'm with Alan,

It's a fairly non-desirable M-Strut. As Aaron says (for all practical purposes) "a dime a dozen".

The only think making it worth and extra coin would be the 914.341.XXX.XX number. I can't see that lending more than $50 clams to the equation.

With all the goodies... $2-Bens'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.