Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reproduction Brake Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I went out on a limb and had two different styles of reproduction brake lines made for the No Longer Available ones. These are quality lines made in the USA. I had the standard steel lines made up and staniless steel ones. These look very good. The bad is they are not green coated like the orignals. They were not cheap but I feel the quality is there. I was really impressed with the SS lines. SS lines are heavier and the fittings are SS also.

I am using AA new catalogue as base price. Each item is priced at $35 in the catalogue. I would like to price mine per pair. Does this seem like a fair way to sell these items?

Front Lines Early or Late Steel $55 Shipped

Front Lines Early or Late SS $75 Shipped

Rear Lines Steel $55 Shipped

Rear Lines SS $75 Shipped
914Sixer
Standard Steel Lines
PeeGreen 914
Nice Mark. In the future I may want to get a set, but first I need to square up with old uncle Sam sad.gif
rfuerst911sc
As a data point there is a guy on Ebay from Oxford MA. that sells a 914 copper nickel alloy hard line kit for $125.00. It has all the lines needed to replumb a 914 including the tunnel lines. I just purchased a set and am waiting for their arrival. Looks like his company caters to the Austin Heally crowd but has some Porsche stuff. Good luck with yours.
914Sixer
They would be a bargin if they are preformed! I am going ahead and have a complete set of SS lines made for my car.
Eric_Shea
Oooooooooops... I'm having complete lines made up as we speak as well. To be offered in regular and stainless.

Mark... we should talk. blink.gif

E.
rfuerst911sc
Guys I received my Ebay purchased set today. It appears to be very high quality with a one page instruction sheet. The lines have number tags on them and the instruction sheet tells you where each numbered piece goes. Yes I have to bend them but being copper nickel alloy that should be no issue. I'll let you guys know how the install goes but it may be a while dry.gif
914Sixer
Lines are now for sale in the classified. These are all I have at this time.
VaccaRabite
What about the through the tunnel lines?

Wouldn't they be just as prone to rusting as the fronts and rears?

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.