Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are there any metro New Yorkers out there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
auerbach
I am looking for any metro New Yorkers who may be interested in a spring trek? If you are interested, please drop me a note
McMark
If you click on Members above, then click on Toggle More Options..., you can search for people who have selected a Region Association. wink.gif
sww914
A lot more 914's sold new on the west coast than other areas of the country, and they've lasted longer without rusting out here.
rmital
...note dropped...or email dropped actually.
brant
Rust....
pin31
There's a few of us on the "right" coast !!!

Always thought a 914 run around Block Island would be fun !!

Tim
iamchappy
nycchef lives in NY
r_towle
William, Drewvw, Rob, Me (rich), Ed, and many many more live up here in MA and NH and ME.

Rich
orthobiz
I spent 35 years in NY (11 on Manhattan and 24 on LI)
but now I am in the RUST CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE:

Northern Lower Michigan.

What can I say? Sometimes you do strange things when you get married and my wife is from Michigan...

Paul
orange914
QUOTE(auerbach @ Jan 5 2008, 12:20 AM) *

I am looking for any metro New Yorkers who may be interested in a spring trek? If you are interested, please drop me a note

do you mean this kind?
Click to view attachment
or this kind?
Click to view attachment
just kidding
welcome.png
Cevan
QUOTE(pin31 @ Jan 5 2008, 06:03 PM) *

There's a few of us on the "right" coast !!!

Always thought a 914 run around Block Island would be fun !!

Tim

Put a 914 on a ferry? Maybe after my car had an immersion bath in POR15. av-943.gif
ejm
QUOTE(Cevan @ Jan 6 2008, 09:24 AM) *

Put a 914 on a ferry? Maybe after my car had an immersion bath in POR15. av-943.gif

914's can handle an occasional ferry ride smile.gif (DD's pic IIRC)

Click to view attachment

solex
I'm here on LI, not far from NYC and would be interested I hope to have my engine rebuilt by then....
Porcharu
Are there any metro New Yorkers out there?, Why is everyone on the left coast?

Weather - jobs - weather - jobs. Did I mention the weather? No salt on the roads - ever. Even the P.R. of Kalifornia Bay Area has a reasonable cost of living vs. NYC.
yarin
MetroNY PCA member here. Been a member since 2002, both MetroNy and NNJR. I've been autocrossing with both clubs since 2002 along with a few DE events. You should come out and play!

I see that you are in white plains, I grew up in Somers, now live in Stamford, might move to north jersey next year.

I might be down for a trek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.