Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another WCR 08' thread. who plans on coming?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
well... i guess this thread is ill timed and inappropriate. relax. wait til the last minute. i'm sure curt won't mind. move along. there's nothing to see here...

k
rick 918-S
Loosely planning on coming. Work will come first. I only work as an on call guy now when the storms hit. Soooo no work no problemo.
BTW: 1650 miles one way.
PeeGreen 914
I would think it is a little early for people to know if they can make it. I am going, but I am only 30 minutes from where it is going to be held.
messix
i'm a most definatly maybe happy11.gif

all right unless some thing unforseen happens i'll be there.
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 10 2008, 07:27 AM) *

so...who's showing up?

i plan on showing up ...
driving.gif Andy
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 10 2008, 10:02 AM) *

i'm a most definatly maybe happy11.gif

all right unless some thing unforseen happens i'll be there.

Well, if Troy can be a wishy-washy, flipflopper, so can I. Absolutely, no doubt about it...maybe.
daveyboybadion
I'll be there even if my 914 isn't...daveyboy
Loser_Cruiser
Only 3 and a half hours for me. So unless something unexpected comes up my father or my girlfriend and I will be there. biggrin.gif

So excite!-Borat
roadster fan
I'm in. Can't wait!

Jim
Rand
I'm in. If my v8 conversion is up and running in time I'll be there in the 914. Otherwise on two wheels. CAN'T WAIT!!!
sixnotfour
Any progress on on the event logo ?
oh 45min. for me.
JRust
I'm in! Hopefully I'll even drive a 914 idea.gif If I gotta drive my Yukon I'll be there.
Coy
My Son's birthday is the 12th and He's not into car show stuff (his words). I'll pay to get a goodie bag & commemorative plate either way (will there be T shirts?) but can't stay over night. I'd like to make The Friday gathering and maybe run back up on Sunday (it's only a couple hours). w00t.gif driving.gif w00t.gif

I'll be in the 914 unless something bad happens one of those two days and maybe on the R100 the other day (we'll see).
Gint
I was a no... then we canceled the Europe trip for this year. So now I'm a... maybe. That's a long drive. If I go I'll probably wing it. Kinda depends on work and kids, and...
Root_Werks
Michelle and I will be there.
jim_hoyland
I'll be in. Gonna have to fly up, but wouldn't miss it.
Allan
I'm a really, really maybe.
DNHunt
In for sure with the kids

Dave
championgt1
The answer is yes. My wife and I will be there!! biggrin.gif
jmmotorsports

no one else has posted so i will. to help with the planning, the "boss" will need to know how many folks intent to participate. lots of reasons. commerative plates ( i'm pretty sure there's a minimum and the cost per is based on the total. even if you don't attend, they make great garage art), planning for catering, stocking goodie bags, beer.gif , etc. so...who's showing up?

k

I plan on being there,don't know how many days yet. Anything going to happen with a track day at Pacific Raceway?

Jerry
Gary
Planning to be there.
effutuo101
In +1 maybe 2. I already have vacation booked at work.
boxstr
Sure why not. I have to be there the next weekend for the Goodguys show in Puyallup.
Craig C. Laughlin
dinomium
unless there is a confrence race in portland that weekend, I will be there...
Thank gawd I am going fishing with the boys or I might not have any stories to tell!
biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Planning on going +1 or 2 maybe 3
Allan

well... i guess this thread is ill timed and inappropriate. relax. wait til the last minute. i'm sure curt won't mind. move along. there's nothing to see here...

k

av-943.gif
ConeDodger
Wait. I have to be the damned cheerleader and come to the event???

I plan on it unless life gets in the way. Me + Yopu and Nicho. But they will be on SW airlines blink.gif
BKLA
planning on coming....
TROJANMAN
Kevin,
If I start talking to William Shatner now, I may be able to find a flight out there biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
no joy unless you're on dialup. "but for another $5 we can sell you a seat", "for another $5 we can sell you a seat"...repeat, repeat, repeat for a day or 2. then the kungfu price cutting chop pounds you into submission and you give up. then priceline winds up on your email block list. then nextzero informs you, with an email, that they've block an email. SERENITY NOW!!!!!

K
TROJANMAN
av-943.gif

Take care wink.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Kevin, Vacation time is in the books, will be me+1, trying to finish car, and need to register for the event. John driving.gif
greenie
Kevin,

I'm a definite maybe unless I find something better to do. welcome.png

Greenie
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(greenie @ Jan 15 2008, 06:49 PM) *

Kevin,

I'm a definite maybe unless I find something better to do. welcome.png

Greenie

av-943.gif blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.