Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Item on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
evilBay item

av-943.gif

Here's another one.
stepuptotheMike
As tempting as it was I had to pass. I'm only in the market for the badge that guarantees a hot tub full of babes.

av-943.gif

Mike
TINCAN914

914 club badge. Purchased new and NEVER INSTALLED come in original packaging as supplied. No longer available and not very often up for sale. Does that make it RARE ??? Oohh ooh ooh

LQQK RARE PORSCHE BADGE NOS mint never before seen never again to be seen. Add value to your VW...er 914. Girls will be falling all over you after installing this RARE piece of history. You may notice an immediate increase in H.P. from you 4 banger. Need a 6? Hell no, not with the 914 club badge behind you. The werld will be your oyster. Be better looking, smell better, grow head hair, and lose that unattractive nasal hair, show your friends how brilliant you are by adding this RARE gem to your beloved car. Having trouble making a baby ?? Please the wife with the addition of a RARE piece of automobile jewelry to your junk one night, and by the next morning she'll be peeing on a strip and crying with joy in no time. Oatmeal a little bland ??? Put this RARE badge by the bowl for an exciting burst of flavor. You'll kick yourself for not buying one the first time they were offerd. Act now and I'll throw in a box of genuine, highly sought after, Porsche rust flakes FOR FREE !! They go great with milk !

I didn't know they were so Rare. Guess I better clean mine up. Well written description. av-943.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SirAndy
i'm staying out of this one ... biggrin.gif
BKLA
C'mon...Life is too short to take offense! I for one, thought it was well written and very funny! av-943.gif

Hey, I'm a sucker who bought T W O !
scotty b
popcorn[1].gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 13 2008, 09:01 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

I was wondering if this was the item you wanted to add the questions for... Now I'd just about put money on it. beerchug.gif

Zach
scotty b
[quote name='Vacca Rabite' date='Jan 13 2008, 06:57 PM' post='986258']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 13 2008, 09:01 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
popcorn[1].gif
[/quote]

I was wondering if this was the item you wanted to add the questions for... Now I'd just about put money on it. beerchug.gif

Zach
[/quote]

SSshhhhhh chair.gif
VaccaRabite
bootyshake.gif tongue.gif
EdwardBlume
Its at $46.00. What a steal. shades.gif
Rusty
It's up to 100 dollars! LOL

I can't wait to see the questions...
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jan 13 2008, 10:50 PM) *

It's up to 100 dollars! LOL

I can't wait to see the questions...

blink.gif
IronHillRestorations
The word RARE in FOUR colors! Now thats..... rare?

Howbout the old black and blue crest shaped badges from the "original" 914 club? They might actually be "rare".
biosurfer1
also sort of funny that his opening bid was...$9.11:)
David_S
Heck .....I may have to put mine on there after the bidding closes !! I gotta fund my project somehow !!
914-8
Up over a hundred bucks - it must be an ultra rare, one of a kind, early prototype badge or something.
scotty b
QUOTE(David_S @ Jan 14 2008, 11:30 AM) *

Heck .....I may have to put mine on there after the bidding closes !! I gotta fund my project somehow !!

Yes wait. ar15.gif
David_S
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 14 2008, 07:00 PM) *

QUOTE(David_S @ Jan 14 2008, 11:30 AM) *

Yes wait. ar15.gif

Most definitally !!! I figure that if I wait a couple of weeks after this one closes, then the value of this "rarity" should hopefully go up maybe just a little !!
zymurgist
Holy cow! I have one of these, it's NOS in the box!

For some reason it won't fit on my tail dragger... dry.gif
brer
I'm putting mine on my car.

aktion035.gif
scotty b
I would encourage all of you to check the questions at the bottom of the auction. I could care less about the humourous ones but there is one hatefilled....SPITEFilled one in there. I think all need to read. I visited another site the other day to see what weas going on and read some similar rhetoric about my auction there. I have no doubt who sent the E-bay e-mail. Especially after seeing the senders E-bay name. 914clubstore

Admins feel free to lock this thread now. I just want others to be aware of why ther are HERE and not THERE. mad.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 16 2008, 03:09 PM) *

I would encourage all of you to check the questions at the bottom of the auction. I could care less about the humourous ones but there is one hatefilled....SPITEFilled one in there. I think all need to read. I visited another site the other day to see what weas going on and read some similar rhetoric about my auction there. I have no doubt who sent the E-bay e-mail. Especially after seeing the senders E-bay name. 914clubstore

Admins feel free to lock this thread now. I just want others to be aware of why ther are HERE and not THERE. mad.gif

why am i not surprised?
dry.gif Andy
scotty b
Well I have responded over there if anyone cares. PLEASE do not discuss this ANY further here. I just want others to see yet ANOTHER example of who he is.

Andy and other admins. I sincerely apologize if I have gone over the line here but I am PISSSED. Do what you must with the thread but please leave it available for viewing.
Rusty
Hey Joe,

How come I can never see your avatar? blink.gif
scotty b
I always thought that WAS his avatar. confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jan 16 2008, 03:41 PM) *

Hey Joe,

How come I can never see your avatar? blink.gif

me too ...

the image file is missing on the server ...
type.gif Andy
brer
I'm still putting it on my car.

dry.gif
scotty b
I need to update this real quick. I have had a couple of personal converstions with B tonight via computer. He has told me that while he personally did not start this, and had NO knowledge of it until yesterday, it WAS someone in charge of their E-bay sales and he is "talking" to her right now about it. I have requested a public apology and explanation. HE has apologized and given the explanation on their thread and has promised me the offender will do the same. I was told this person is new to the site and took offense to my ad thinking it was an assault on the club. Obviously she has very little sense og tongue in cheek humor....possibly humor at all.

The gist of this is that there was a missunderstanding, I ASSumed that B sent the message and I MAY have been wrong about that. Only B knows for sure, but I have to take him at his word. I in turn have apologized to him for one of my responses where I made a very vague refernce to jail. I was PISSED and I made the statement vague so only a select few would understand. Please carry on with your rediculous questions biggrin.gif
scotty b
Grant stop trying to stir shit up. You posted the same damn thing over there. I'm trying to work things out with B and we are both making this public ! We are trying to do what is right and correct a wrong. You had and have nothing to do with it and I for one think at this point it IS someting for the community. Where were you 2 days ago when this got ugly ?? Now all of a sudden things are being worked out you step in.........
PeeGreen 914
Here's another one.
Rusty
Cleaned up the mess by a certain member... back to your fun and games.

The Q&A is the best part of these ads. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.