Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-bay ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
How do you make questions and answers appear at the bottom of your ad? I listed something last night that I'm already recieving some good ones on. rolleyes.gif
jimkelly
i think when you reply to an ebay user question from your ebay acct - you have an option to make the answer viewable to others - look around on that reply email page. jim

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 13 2008, 05:09 PM) *

How do you make questions and answers appear at the bottom of your ad? I listed something last night that I'm already recieving some good ones on. rolleyes.gif

scotty b
That's what I thought too, but I'm just not seeing anything confused24.gif
scotty b
EDIT : I just found it in the ? and A section. It's in the "customize summary" link.
jimkelly
cool beerchug.gif
scotty b
F*CH that wasn't it either. I hate the internet headbang.gif
root
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 13 2008, 06:43 PM) *

F*CH that wasn't it either. I hate the internet headbang.gif

av-943.gif
I can't figure it out either??
But thanks for the laugh!

The internet user conflict reminds me of my wife.

She does amazing things everyday, but I can't figure out how she works?? confused24.gif
scotty b
Well apparently you can't go back AFTER you have responded and add it. The text reads like before you reply you must choose the option to include it in the auction. confused24.gif

BTW: That hummingbird you made was really nice looking, I'd like to see it in person sometime smile.gif I've got a small sheet of Copper I was going to try and make some flowers with at somepoint. Syncrowave 200 should be here by next weekend smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.