Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you Rusty, McMark and everyone else
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Supercalafragicexpealdoshis or something akin to that.

Thank you all for the wonderful memorial to Howard.

Typed from a hotel in northern mexico (Fresno) on dialup (or I would have said more).
McMark
I give all the credit to Rusty, COTM is his project. I'm just his assistant. wink.gif
drew365
agree.gif It was a good feeling opening up 914World and seeing that. Thanks to whomever did it. Heart is what made this a great group!
KaptKaos
Well done lads! clap56.gif
Gint
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 14 2008, 04:59 PM) *

I give all the credit to Rusty, COTM is his project. I'm just his assistant. wink.gif
And the members that voted for Howie's ride. It was won by popular vote after all.
rick 918-S
Nice page Mark.
craig downs
I voted for Paul's ride but after seeing Howies ride on the front this truly was the
correct car to be the first one. Very nice
lotus_65
CHEERS beerchug.gif to you guys.

It's a perfect way to launch that tradition.

Paul
SGB
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

The homepage is PERFECT.

Really.

Any other description would be superfluous

THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!
TINCAN914
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
McMark
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 14 2008, 05:27 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 14 2008, 04:59 PM) *

And the members that voted for Howie's ride. It was won by popular vote after all.

I realized my glaring omission a little later. pinch.gif Whoops!
Ferg
Makes me smile every time I log on... smile.gif
Rusty
Hi guys!

This kind of stuff only works with participation... so my thanks to everyone for that! smilie_pokal.gif

I think we'll have a great two months with Howard's car leading the way... and he'll always be first in the pinned thread!
G e o r g e
agree.gif great look home page

another fine example of the community
Mrs. K
It's just perfect! biggrin.gif

We love you Howie! wub.gif
VaccaRabite
Man, I have the site bookmarked right to the garage. I had no idea the front page had changed.

Thats awesome. Good show!

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.