Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Looking for about 16-20' of shop vac hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Anybody know where to get some plastic 2.25" ID plastic hose in a 16-20" length?

I plug the shop vac into the side of my blast cabinet to keep the dust down. Works great, but I want to use my blast cabinet even when it's cold out. And the shop vac and it's exhaust still lets enough dust out to coat my garage and everything in it. I want to run another length of hose from the vac's exhaust out the bottom of the garage door or something.
Michael N
I just bought a pool vacuum hose this weekend 45' at 1.5" $33.00. I know it is not the right size but maybe worth a look.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Michael N @ Jan 14 2008, 04:08 PM) *

I just bought a pool vacuum hose this weekend 45' at 1.5" $33.00. I know it is not the right size but maybe worth a look.

Ya, maybe you could use a plastic plumbing connector to reduce it to 1.5
JeffBowlsby
McMaster Carr dot com?
TimT
My local Home Despot sells bulk length hose like that...

McMaster will have it also and depending on how close you are to one of their distribution centers, you could have it next day
Cap'n Krusty
When I saw the title, I thought maybe you were gonna try to SUCK the deck outta your dash! The Cap'n
Gint
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 14 2008, 06:52 PM) *

When I saw the title, I thought maybe you were gonna try to SUCK the deck outta your dash! The Cap'n
Probably woulda worked better than the rocket scientits at the stereo joint.
914Sixer
I got tired of my blast cabinet making the same mess so I put it on rollers and move it outside when I am blasting. I think Home Depot or Lowes will have the hose you need.
zymurgist
It's a bit smaller than Shop-Vac hose, but Home DeLowe's sells sump pump hose cheap cheap cheap.
Gint
Good responses, thanks! I'll take a look this weekend at Lowe's and pool junk and see what I can come up with local.
ClayPerrine
Are you sure you are not trying to get into the colonic business?????

poke.gif
Gint
With 2.25" hose?!?! I don't know what your colon exit looks like, but...
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 15 2008, 09:52 PM) *

With 2.25" hose?!?! I don't know what your colon exit looks like, but...

Don't go there... I was just passing along Betty's comment!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.