Gint
Even at the "buy it now" price

ebay 914 special
seanery
linky no werky
vortrex
remove the xtra "http" on the link.
redshift
Gint, you newbie.... just get your 1st computer?

laugh.gif

M
seanery
haha!
had to fix another admin's post! laugh.gif
seanery
OK, who bought it!

it looks like it was a good buy.
Gint
Ass pilots... cool_shades.gif

I missed one mouse click 40,000...
Gint
Wow! It was still goin when I posted. I saw it last night.
seanery
someone probably saw it here and bought it.
for that price i don't blame them!

DID YOU GET A -4, yet?
Gint
I keep talking myself out of it. Seriously, I almost bought Britain's new ride Saturday afternoon.
seanery
i saw your screen pic. It wouldamade a nice car.
Britain Smith
You don't understand how thankful I am that you didn't move on that car. I desperately needed a new car and what better choice is there than a 914?

-Britain rolling.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Jan 6 2004, 10:54 PM)
... and what better choice is there than a 914?

a FIAT ? confused24.gif
redshift
... a very light rock?

M
mightyohm
I have not seen that car, but it must be within a few blocks of me. Huh.
Gint
You don't understand how thankful I am that you didn't move on that car. I desperately needed a new car and what better choice is there than a 914?

-Britain

When I first saw the ad for $5500, I knew I wouldn't pay that much for a 1.7 car, nice and original or not. That's just me, not saying it wasn't worth it. When the guy posted it on Ebay at $4500 with no reserve and no pictures, I knew he was getting desperate. I sent en email Friday night telling him I would pay $4k if he cancelled the auction. Got an email back from the friend that listed the car on ebay for the owner asking if I would split the difference and pay $4250. I had the phone in my hand to call the owner. I had talked to Brad about it already, and at this point I called Brad instead of the owner and told him about the email transactions and that I had talked myself out of buying it. I assume it was shortly after this that Brad turned you on to it.

Now I'm just jealous. icon8.gif

Nice car Britain, take good care of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.